"I'll never forgive myself if we don't go all the way, tonight"

"I'll never do it better than I do it with you."

"
After a while [he'll not] forget everything s
ee that it's time to move on [and]
be screwing around
"

Not much to ask in all honesty.

I was dragged along to see Meatloaf with my mate. It was a good laugh but his guitarists were TERRIBLE.

Did you dance?

Its the thing I hate about music concerts all this pressure to dance ffs.

I remember seeing Whitney at the NEC in the 90's. Had great seats at the front and then Im every woman came on! Every fucker stood up and started dancing. Think Mr Bean.

I'm a 6 foot 5 lad. My mate is a gorilla, as tall as me and 3 times as wide.

We went to see Paloma Faith at the City Hall. He had tickets in the 4th row.

She was supported by Eliza Doolittle.

Never been so uncomfortable as 13 year old girls danced the gig away around us and we sunk as deep into our chairs as we could.

God gig though :)

I'm a 6 foot 5 lad. My mate is a gorilla, as tall as me and 3 times as wide.

We went to see Paloma Faith at the City Hall. He had tickets in the 4th row.

She was supported by Eliza Doolittle.

Never been so uncomfortable as 13 year old girls danced the gig away around us and we sunk as deep into our chairs as we could.

God gig though :)

:lol:

Wait til you take your offspring to the equivalent of steps!

Were you there as gladys? ;)

whitney houston :lol:

Nowt wrong with Whitney. Was the best female singer at the time so equivalent today to going to see....... (I have no idea :lol: )

Went to see Whitney Houston a couple of years back with the Wife as her friend 'conveniently' had to pull out leaving her with an expensive spare ticket. She's always liked and wanted to see her even though she wasn't at her best anymore. (Worse now!) Couldn't believe how expensive the tickets were and she bought a programme for fucking £25!!! The drinks were dear as well. As I reckoned what I spent the following day I was sobbing like a broken man.

Toffs shirts are the duck's nuts.

Think I've got a 25% off voucher as well for this month from them. Must.........resist.........will........rarely........wear........it.........anyway........fuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!! :D

Think I've got a 25% off voucher as well for this month from them. Must.........resist.........will........rarely........wear........it.........anyway........fuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!! :D

What are the chances of you buying a new or future strip from the club/poundland sports direct? Very little I suspect.

So fuck it, buy one, 25% off, it's only 30 quid.

btw if you're not going to use the voucher, flick it my way HMHM - it's lass's b/day next month, so one of those in my size will be the perfect present for her! :D

Went to see Whitney Houston a couple of years back with the Wife as her friend 'conveniently' had to pull out leaving her with an expensive spare ticket. She's always liked and wanted to see her even though she wasn't at her best anymore. (Worse now!) Couldn't believe how expensive the tickets were and she bought a programme for fucking £25!!! The drinks were dear as well. As I reckoned what I spent the following day I was sobbing like a broken man.

See you sure she's worse now?

Whitney Houston. Jesus wept.

And £25 a programme? :lol:

What are the chances of you buying a new or future strip from the club/poundland sports direct? Very little I suspect.

btw if you're not going to use the voucher, flick it my way HMHM - it's lass's b/day next month, so one of those in my size will be the perfect present for her! :D

Will do, I'll have a think whether I'll buy it or not and you'll get it if I don't. Think it's good for Jan only! (No chance I'd buy any recent strip as they're generally manky).

See you sure she's worse now?

Whitney Houston. Jesus wept.

And £25 a programme? :lol:

Aye, I spent most the night getting up for a pint or piss and after getting snotty looks from this bloke and his missus I made sure I went past them every time as I could've went two ways as we were in the middle.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Aye, I spent most the night getting up for a pint or piss and after getting snotty looks from this bloke and his missus I made sure I went past them every time as I could've went two ways as we were in the middle.

:lol:

It's the small things that make life bearable.

Just checked my old e-mail and even though the voucher had 'Jan' in it, it had to be be bought by the 20th this month. :(

We had quite an expensive end to 2012, bought our brand new MOT station for hubby's bike garage. I suppose all in all it's cost around £11.000, but on the plus side...our tax bill this year is NIL :clapping::dancing::steamtrain: