Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Tempted to waste a little money on this.

1164Bzoom.jpg

http://www.toffs.com...ductinfo/1164B/

http://www.toffs.com/Newcastle-United-1980-1983-Home-Shirt/productinfo/1596/

Did you get one of these in the end Davey?.....a month of night shift is leaving me with a slighlty surprising cash surplus in late January....

Edited by PaddockLad

tumblr_llbts33jQ51qjabppo1_400.jpg

The pebble watch that kicked up a fuss on kickstarter last year is shipping now apparently.

Think I'll have one of those.

Not being funny but is that not like buying a pair of glasses so you can find your glasses ?

Are you old enough to remember these btw ? Has a daft little joystick that plugged in/got lost.

tumblr_llbts33jQ51qjabppo1_400.jpg

Not being funny but is that not like buying a pair of glasses so you can find your glasses ?

Are you old enough to remember these btw ? Has a daft little joystick that plugged in/got lost.

It's water proof. I like the idea of controlling my music in the shower. Checking if a text/call is worth getting out of the pool for or taking off the marigolds when I'm doing the dishes.

It's water proof. I like the idea of controlling my music in the shower. Checking if a text/call is worth getting out of the pool for or taking off the marigolds when I'm doing the dishes.

:) fair do's .

Mind, speaking as your newly-appointed life coach I've found an opportunity for further streamlining here - a dishwasher :razz:

http://www.toffs.com...oductinfo/1596/

Did you get one of these in the end Davey?.....a month of night shift is leaving me with a slighlty surprising cash surplus in late January....

I did Rob. Wore it when the bairn broke her arm that time in July, wore it in Mexico when Chelsea beat us and that's it! :lol:

(It's still a great shirt, like). :)

I did Rob. Wore it when the bairn broke her arm that time in July, wore it in Mexico when Chelsea beat us and that's it! :lol:

(It's still a great shirt, like). :)

If you tell me its got the umbro diamonds on the sleeves am buying it.....always wanted a shirt with them, but by the time I could afford to buy one theyd dropped them from the design :(

The Bukta one is a classic too, but the first game I saw at SJP they were wearing the umbro one....got to have it, which, lets face facts, is sad as fuck :lol: ....don't care!!

Samsung sound bar, sounds a lot better than just the t.v loving it so far.

Things just sound right :) Might load up some skyrim later to give it a proper blast, shame i'd just watched the batman trilogy already. don't think the wife can sit through them again so soon.

If you tell me its got the umbro diamonds on the sleeves am buying it.....always wanted a shirt with them, but by the time I could afford to buy one theyd dropped them from the design :(

The Bukta one is a classic too, but the first game I saw at SJP they were wearing the umbro one....got to have it, which, lets face facts, is sad as fuck :lol: ....don't care!!

It's definitely got diamond piping going down the sleeves but obviously isn't the umbro piping through copyright reasons but the shirt isn't comprised too much. I fancy another shirt though Fucking knows why as I'll probably wear it once in a blue moon. It's the inner child going to monument sports to see the new shirt all over again. :-)

Dan Deacon - Bromst

One of my favourite albums of the past decade. Dropped to £3 odd on Amazon. Happy to upgrade from my snide version for that price.

Same goes for a couple of MF Doom albums that are going for £4 a pop on the Lex records website.