Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Don't suppose anyone wants a budgie?

What's up with it though CT? What makes you need it out?

What CT didn't realise when he bought the budgie was that it used to live in a Boldon Brothel. When it saw his missus for the first time it sqwaulked, "Nice tits on the new lass". When it saw his daughter it sqwaulked "That other new lass has a cute arse!" but when CT walked in the room it sqwaulked, "Where you been CT? I haven't seen you for weeks!"

Ok, I realise Budgies don't speak like parrots but I'm invoking artistic licence, lovies.

It's not a mistake, it's an alternative choice

Aye, cos nee one has bought a kindle fire, ever :lol:

she can read on it, check Facebook and watch videos. And it's cheaper than the rest. Struggling to see which part is the false economy

You can read on it, but nobody would want to read on one for a prolonged period. And there are other tablets that do everything it does a lot better.

Read the reviews. You done fucked up.

Edited by Gemmill

What CT didn't realise when he bought the budgie was that it used to live in a Boldon Brothel. When it saw his missus for the first time it sqwaulked, "Nice tits on the new lass". When it saw his daughter it sqwaulked "That other new lass has a cute arse!" but when CT walked in the room it sqwaulked, "Where you been CT? I haven't seen you for weeks!"

Ok, I realise Budgies don't speak like parrots but I'm invoking artistic licence, lovies.

:lol:

You can read on it, but nobody would want to read on one for a prolonged period. And there are other tablets that do everything it does a lot better.

Read the reviews. You done fucked up.

Find me a better tablet for £89 old man

Well an iPad beats them all but I'm not paying £400 for what's essentially half a laptop. I'm paying £89 for a small tablet. I already have a laptop.

If you bought an ipad you'd actually be paying £300 for half a laptop and £100 for the drawing of an apple on the side, but let's not split hairs ;)

The money you must have spent on them CT. :lol: They're dead expensive to run, and if we're being honest, not a patch on the real thing. You were told all this around 4 weeks ago, so I make that around 48 weeks left before the light bulb in your head comes on.

That estimate doesn't take into account your mood/taste swings, which could see you falling out with the Tassimo sooner.