Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Bacon jam...... :gettin:

Almost got chorizo jam as well, the added chilli swung it for me though.

Btw those trainers are bloody lovely, light as a feather and a massive upgrade on my previous ones.

I haven't sampled any yet, made the world's biggest steak sandwich for my tea and it's taken me an hour and a half just to open a bottle of cider because I'm so full. :lol: It has to be brilliant though, it just has to be. Mmm Deli in the Grainger Market, I could spend a fortune in there. And did today.

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered a Galaxy S5

Has anybody used the Gear Fit? Looks a decent option to bypass the 'not being allowed on your phone in the workplace' rule on a technicality

Haven't used. Looks ugly.

Had this s5 for 4 days now, going from Orange onto an EE tarriff. Had no data connection since I got it. Clearly something wrong at their end, yet when I ring up I keep getting some fucking mong telling me to take the battery out and try again. End of my tether, I'm working 12 hour night shifts with no internet access, I've got nothing to do. I'm bored, and I'm having to physically talk to people during my break times