Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

:lol:

I can see Granada TV interviewing his neighbours in a few months;

"He seemed such a nice boy, rarely saymed like he wouldn't hurt a fly, liked his computer games and such like. Couldn't belayve it when he went on t'killing spree with his bow and arrows, ah says to my husband, 'Godfrey, you won't belayve what young Andrew next door has gone and done' Godfrey says it's always the quiet ones you've got to watch, mind."

Where the fuck do you think I live? :razz:

Bought the album when I saw him live in March, didn't realise there was a dvd...thats going right on the christmas list!

It's class like. Really well put together & of course the show is amazing.

The bonus documentary is worth watching too, it's very spinal tap :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Snap.

Mine comes with a playing machine thing, too :lol:

Picking it up tomorrow from John Lewis, 1Tb console, AC Syndicate Ultimate, 1 controller, headset, Uncharted (4 I think?), £329.

It's my "Well Done Fist" treat :lol:

Snap.

Picking it up tomorrow from John Lewis, 1Tb console, AC Syndicate Ultimate, 1 controller, headset, Uncharted (4 I think?), £329.

Tidy. I'm trophyshy on there too.

Snap.

Assassins Creed is quality like. :lol:

I really enjoyed Unity for a while but had a big break from playing it or PS4 really. Finished it as an excuse to buy syndicate but the last parts of the game were awesome.

Syndicate is mint so far and the graphics are class. It's weird because you're wandering around 19th century London braying shite out of gang members or something and you're thinking "wew, that puddle of water looks class"

Just got set up- having to sit through the frigging Time Lord before Mrs.F. has agreed to piss off and let me go Jack the Ripper in old time Lahndan :lol:

Oh, I'm monkeys_fist47 on there.

Was just about to ask if there were 46 other perverted buildings scalers before I realised it's probably your age.