Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

• 2 weeks later...

just chalked up a hoverboard. was looking forward to trying it out this weekend, but i've just read that you can't use them on public roads, paths or parks and they explode when you try to charge them :lol:

Howay, I didn't even mention it will make him look like a twat. At least what you do with your Roomba is kept in private.

Only messing mister. How's things anyway? I've seen you and the missus out in nature twice in the last year. Both times I have observed from afar like a peeping Tom but not approached you. :lol:

By which I mean I saw you and didn't come over like the anti social bellend that I am, I wasn't tracking you through the bushes or owt.

Only messing mister. How's things anyway? I've seen you and the missus out in nature twice in the last year. Both times I have observed from afar like a peeping Tom but not approached you. :lol:

By which I mean I saw you and didn't come over like the anti social bellend that I am, I wasn't tracking you through the bushes or owt.

Cheers. :D

Fine thanks, knackered and skint would sum me up at the moment. Long hours, frozen pay, childcare, house buying/rennovation, kids tantrums, no social life (whatsoever) are taking its toll a bit but hoping for more settled years to come.

Only person I ever see from here is the back of Alex's head on the metro occasionally. Hardly worth barging through the crowds to say hello as he gets off 2 stops later.

Still a regular lurker on here like so keeping up to date on the old posse's affairs....

Definitely stalking.

You're a married man with 2 kids who has the spare disposable income to spend 400 quid odd on a gimmick that you can't legally use?

it was less than that, but yeah, apparently so :lol:

you wouldn't believe peckham these days. full of middle class mams and hipster wankers.

Yeah haven't been there for 10 years or so...Used to be giro central back in the day.

One of the strongest table tennis leagues in England however.

Edited by Park Life

Yeah haven't been there for 10 years or so...Used to be giro central back in the day.

One of the strongest table tennis leagues in England however.

there are still a few dodgy estates up by queens road but peckham rye is full of pop up cliche shops and comedy beard types that have been priced out of shoreditch.