Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

i can't find pics of it but it's a blue prada with hood. got it in bicester village for half the price it's in the shops ... but it's still ultimately a puffa jacket. the kind of thing you would probably pay £80 for un uniqlo :lol:

what can i say? i know i'm a sucker but i tried it on and had to have it. it was a birthday present to myself. 

11 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

classic case of buyer's remorse :lol:

not that i can talk, having just spent £500 on a puffa jacket 

:lol: Alreet, Chris Lowe

40 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i can't find pics of it but it's a blue prada with hood. got it in bicester village for half the price it's in the shops ... but it's still ultimately a puffa jacket. the kind of thing you would probably pay £80 for un uniqlo :lol:

what can i say? i know i'm a sucker but i tried it on and had to have it. it was a birthday present to myself. 

Anyone get past the bit in bold without sniggering?

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I just spent 2 grand on a guitar tbf, but I mean that's a work of art.... This is a charva's coat. 

a year's worth of savings made by not buying coffee or sandwiches up in smoke in one purchase 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Completely free money courtesy of matched betting. And still thousands left in the betting bankroll. It's the future! 

Fuck me, not you as well.  Kid here is doing it.  The time he spends fucking about isnt worth it man.

28 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me, not you as well.  Kid here is doing it.  The time he spends fucking about isnt worth it man.

How long does it take him to sort it out?

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

explain?

:lol: Google will be better for that. They are basically planning on offering loans secured against peoples cryptocash portfolios. I'm 50/50 with salt and litecoin starting out. Litecoin is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin and has some Google whale behind it so I think is a safe bet long term. 

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

How long does it take him to sort it out?

It’s a fucking nightmare. First 10 or 15 bets are straight forward enough but then it gets very complex. Accounts needed with every bookmaker and having to trawl through emails and alerts for the latest offer. Then there’s the fine attention to detail needed so you don’t blow your stake.

Worth it for the first few hundred but then best suited to single accountants.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

It’s a fucking nightmare. First 10 or 15 bets are straight forward enough but then it gets very complex. Accounts needed with every bookmaker and having to trawl through emails and alerts for the latest offer. Then there’s the fine attention to detail needed so you don’t blow your stake.

Worth it for the first few hundred but then best suited to single accountants.

Not best suited to thick,  overweight taxi drivers. Noted.