Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"5 Miles on an Electric Scooter" sounds like a twee novel about fuck all that The Guardian would give 5 stars

Wow, who knew learning a musical instrument required discipline, patience and an actual attention span?

Fucking hell, it must be good if you’ve cracked a smile

Posted Images

As long as their labour saving, I agree. Unlike a roomba.

What are you talking about now? Sat in your house with a sooty face like some sort of throwback racist after sticking your head up your maggot filled chimney, and thinking you can challenge a man with a robot hoover.

How much was that Gemmill? I was under the impression a Concept II cost a fortune - but this may be based on the fact I did rowing at school and the Gym got some kind of National lottery grant for about 30 of them. Great machines :up:

How much was that Gemmill? I was under the impression a Concept II cost a fortune - but this may be based on the fact I did rowing at school and the Gym got some kind of National lottery grant for about 30 of them. Great machines :up:

can get them used for around 500 i think last time i looked anyway (pending on model), better off with spending the money on something decent for a rower anyway, all the cheaper ones seem to be shit

those water filled ones look great as well