Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Oh and third time sky have been round, first time could not install cause it had to be a roof install, 2nd time it was raining and third time the manage to get up on the roof and there is a fooking seaguls nest with a chick so we now have to wait till the end of july. ;);) It better be in place for the start of the season thats all I can say. All though our broadband is now up and running though.

Oh and third time sky have been round, first time could not install cause it had to be a roof install, 2nd time it was raining and third time the manage to get up on the roof and there is a fooking seaguls nest with a chick so we now have to wait till the end of july. ;);) It better be in place for the start of the season thats all I can say. All though our broadband is now up and running though.

how much are paying a month?

Rats with wings, should have rung it's neck tbh

Oh and third time sky have been round, first time could not install cause it had to be a roof install, 2nd time it was raining and third time the manage to get up on the roof and there is a fooking seaguls nest with a chick so we now have to wait till the end of july. :icon_lol:;) It better be in place for the start of the season thats all I can say. All though our broadband is now up and running though.

Nothing yet. Not sure the exact figure, as the woman has sorted all that out. ;) But we have everything, free evening and weekend calls, broaband and multi room ( :icon_lol: ).

Edited by khay

Rats with wings, should have rung it's neck tbh

I think the guy was more worried about the mummy and daddy trying to knock him off the ladder. :icon_lol:

Oh and third time sky have been round, first time could not install cause it had to be a roof install, 2nd time it was raining and third time the manage to get up on the roof and there is a fooking seaguls nest with a chick so we now have to wait till the end of july. :icon_lol:;) It better be in place for the start of the season thats all I can say. All though our broadband is now up and running though.

Nothing yet. Not sure the exact figure, as the woman has sorted all that out. ;) But we have everything, free evening and weekend calls, broaband and multi room ( :icon_lol: ).

Is it worth getting like?

My house next year are going to have to pay for internet anyway, how much is it to get the football and that??

Nothing yet. Not sure the exact figure, as the woman has sorted all that out. ;) But we have everything, free evening and weekend calls, broaband and multi room ( :P ).

My house next year are going to have to pay for internet anyway, how much is it to get the football and that??

www.sky.com :icon_lol:

Our broadband has been a bit up and down but we think we have a dogy line as the there is crackling on the phone line, we have someone coming from BT to have a look though.

Edited by khay

Oh and third time sky have been round, first time could not install cause it had to be a roof install, 2nd time it was raining and third time the manage to get up on the roof and there is a fooking seaguls nest with a chick so we now have to wait till the end of july. :P;) It better be in place for the start of the season thats all I can say. All though our broadband is now up and running though.

Nothing yet. Not sure the exact figure, as the woman has sorted all that out. ;) But we have everything, free evening and weekend calls, broaband and multi room ( :angry: ).

www.sky.com :icon_lol:

www.howaymanKevindontbeadoyle.com :icon_lol:

What's a doyle?

Plays for Reading, looks half decent tbh.

So T-Keith thinks I'm half decent. ;)

Well I can't blame him to be honest, but no thank you.

What's a doyle?

Plays for Reading, looks half decent tbh.

So T-Keith thinks I'm half decent. ;)

Well I can't blame him to be honest, but no thank you.

Nah its means your silly ;)

drumsticks1.gif

£4 for 4 sets, 7A.5A 5B AND 2B

Im just trying out different sizes at the moment so when i find the size i prefer i can get some good drum sticks, Vic Firth or something