Confession Time..

Scottish Mag

Two lovely confessions!!!

I use my viberator in my cat's ass. I don't recomend it...at least get them de-clawed first, but boy is it funny.

i fantasise about licking the ooze between my 79 year old drama teachers fat layers

B) Where do they find these people!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

once i was staying the night at my friend's house when i was around 13 years old, he had fallen asleep and i noticed he had a boner.

i touched it, i've secretly wanted him ever since.

i am a male.

"I use my viberator in my cat's ass. I don't recomend it...at least get them de-clawed first, but boy is it funny."

" i type my name in the ''search'' box almost everyday to see if anyone confesses to loving me. i'm lonely"

" i fantasise about licking the ooze between my 79 year old drama teachers fat layers"

"when I was younger, my older cousin tricked me into have anal sex with him. I still see him every now and then but we never bring it up, I am male and straight by the way."

"i pick my nose"

When I was 10 I changed Youth Clubs from the one at Heaton Community Centre to St Gabriels, next door to the primary school I went to, because most of my friends went there.

On the first day I was there, I went into the painting room, which had just finished being decorated, and for reasons, I don't know/can't remember, I took a pot of paint and a brush and painted NUFC on the wall.

At the end of the night, there used to be announcements, and we were sitting there listening to them, and the bloke who ran the Youth club said about what someone had done in the painting room. I sat there terrified and shitting myself trying not to look suspicious as the bloke went on about how he'd be asking people one by one next week.

For several days I was worrying what to do. Do I make an excuse not to go, in which case my friends will think it's suspicious.

Or do I go, get asked, and probably found out.

As luck would have it, we were doing our cycling proficiency tests at school that week, and that day as we finished school, I managed to engineer falling off my bike and cutting and scraping my leg as I was riding home with my friends.

I had therefore found a credible excuse not to go to Youth Club that night. As I was new, the bloke running it never even thought about me, and it all blew over by the next week when I went back.

I was never found out, and continued to go there for about two years, in which that was my only major misdemeanor.

"My girlfriend was giving me a blow job next to my computer and the screen saver came on. I have pictures of hot chicks on it and I came really fast. She thought she did a good job but it was really because she was giving me head while I was looking at hot chicks. She didn't realize this but now I have to think of reasons to get head near my computer."

B)

Edited by Jonny2J

i was at a party when i saw this really hot girl

i approached her and sed hi, we talked for a bit and then she started to fool around with me.

i went into her pants and found that she had a big ass penis

i pretended i didnt notice until we went into a room, then i started to go back into her pants

i took out her cock and started munching and sucking it on so hard.

the cock was unbeleivably good

i was on the bed just sucking for atleast 3 hours

now after school i usually go to her house and such her dick til 9-10 pm.

this routine has been working out for about 2 years. im 16

i love her cock, especially because shes so fucking pretty too.

"My girlfriend was giving me a blow job next to my computer and the screen saver came on. I have pictures of hot chicks on it and I came really fast. She thought she did a good job but it was really because she was giving me head while I was looking at hot chicks. She didn't realize this but now I have to think of reasons to get head near my computer."

:blink:

20567[/snapback]

:):):blush::):):)

20567[/snapback]

Get a laptop then if you think a nosh is on the cards get it moved

:)

I think the H.R at my work is hot. Many other people think so too. I mean whats not to like; she's young, not married from what I can see, and Chinese. Sometimes when I see her, I'd day dream about how one day in her office she'd just ask me to eat her out, fuck her hard, then cum all over her tits. I swear about a week ago, she wore this one lacy looking tank top within a blazer and she had skirt on. Her legs were crossed. Skirts really turn me on, and on her, she looked so fuckable. God I hope that day would come somehow ... just one favor God ...

I just found out that my sister is in the hospital, possibly dying....and I don't give a rat's ass. She's a useless piece of shit.

21427[/snapback]

Lot of love in that family.