The N-O decent craic thread

Invicta_Toon

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to stay here lads, so they can get on with posting about the history of history, cooking and the cola fizz bombs band logo

keep on keepin on

:lol:

Would you be trying to turn start a Toontastic v N-O slagging-fest to divert attention away from what a prick you come across as (on both boards) by any chance?

we have to stay here lads, so they can get on with posting about the history of history, cooking and the cola fizz bombs band logo

keep on keepin on

:lol:

Would you be trying to turn start a Toontastic v N-O slagging-fest to divert attention away from what a prick you come across as (on both boards) by any chance?

just providing a place where you don't have to bother reading Alex, but failed already obviously

Good idea, Vic. You stop in here and play nice while the rest of us get on with having a laugh.

Tbf to Vic there has been an inordinate amount of posts telling us to piss off! :lol:

Only when it's been warranted.

Good idea, Vic. You stop in here and play nice while the rest of us get on with having a laugh.

Tbf to Vic there has been an inordinate amount of posts telling us to piss off! :lol:

aye wel we should stick then Parks :razz:

this is aimed at twats like alex and the such who don't see the fucking irony about jumping into a 4 page thread with nonsensical statements about 'patter is shite' and other such wank non statements, I mean what does that even mean? What exactly is it you object to? Or as I suspect you haven't got a clue, you just get your jollies off the collective nob-rubbing sessions that result when the likes of emo boy jump in, and you simply don't see the fucking irony. I for one don't go round trolling your fucking history of history bollocks, but if you think that's good craic, I have the decency to leave you to it, now fuck off and kindly affordme the same accomodation

this is aimed at twats like alex and the such who don't see the fucking irony about jumping into a 4 page thread with nonsensical statements about 'patter is shite' and other such wank non statements, I mean what does that even mean? What exactly is it you object to? Or as I suspect you haven't got a clue, you just get your jollies off the collective nob-rubbing sessions that result when the likes of emo boy jump in, and you simply don't see the fucking irony. I for one don't go round trolling your fucking history of history bollocks, but if you think that's good craic, I have the decency to leave you to it, now fuck off and kindly affordme the same accomodation

:razz::razz::razz:

Text book hissy-fit. Lots of swearing, very little sense. :razz:

:razz::razz::razz:

Text book hissy-fit. Lots of swearing, very little sense. :razz:

whats not to understand FFS?

Edited by Invicta_Toon

Guest stevieintoon

In all fairness there seems to be far less of the "Whats your favourite crisps?" style threads on here compared to N/O.

Is it still fucked? How can the useless cunts not sort it out? Can't be that difficult

aye wel we should stick then Parks ;)

Gettin! :blush:

aye wel we should stick then Parks ;)

Gettin! :blush:

Anyway....I started posting on here about 8 months ago. So none of this technically applies to me. Carry on. :D