Oi.....Shepherd!!

Craig

....provide money, now and lots of it!!

On the backing of tonight's performance, if you're anything near the 'fan' you claim to be, you won't even think twice about it!

:lol::blush:;):D:D

....provide money, now and lots of it!!

On the backing of tonight's performance, if you're anything near the 'fan' you claim to be, you won't even think twice about it!

;):razz::rolleyes::lol::lol:

There's more chance of knitting fog on the Tyne to be honest! :lol:

If he gives the slightest shit about the fans, they should all get feckin refunds for going along tonight. Poor sods. I was gonna take me dad: Christ, it might've killed him.

My ticket's still sat on the kitchen bench. I'm gonna frame it to commemorate one of the most inspired decisions of my life. :lol:

If he gives the slightest shit about the fans, they should all get feckin refunds for going along tonight. Poor sods. I was gonna take me dad: Christ, it might've killed him.

My ticket's still sat on the kitchen bench. I'm gonna frame it to commemorate one of the most inspired decisions of my life. :lol:

Bastard. ;)

My dad took the neighbours' 9 year old son tonight.

What a great memory he will have of his first ever match. :lol:

The only way that I see a buy out happening is if there is some third group that no one is aware of and NUFC has been keeping it a secret. Both Polygon and Belgravia have pulled out. I am of the opinion that Shepherd has nothing to give. If this is the case, we should be looking into every possible loan we can. Unfortunately we have exactly two weeks left.

I blame Shepherd for the lack of activity but I also blame Shepherd for the "Better than ManUre's youngsters" comment. The man's an utter cunt. End of. He may not have been directly to blame for this defeat but he's to blame for the current situation the club finds itself in now - A side made up of people who are the same age as me!

He's a cunt. A complete and utter cunt. And if I have a hangover tomorrow he'll be to blame because the performance tnoght made me inch a couple of years closer to Liver failure, oh yes.

My dad took the neighbours' 9 year old son tonight.

What a great memory he will have of his first ever match. :lol:

Hopefully like mine,all a blur!

My ticket's still sat on the kitchen bench. I'm gonna frame it to commemorate one of the most inspired decisions of my life. ;)

A more inspired decision would have been to cancel the direct debit before they took your cash for it shirley? :lol:

A more inspired decision would have been to cancel the direct debit before they took your cash for it shirley? :rolleyes:

"planning" :lol:;):razz:

My ticket's still sat on the kitchen bench. I'm gonna frame it to commemorate one of the most inspired decisions of my life. ;)

A more inspired decision would have been to cancel the direct debit before they took your cash for it shirley? :lol:

Direct debit cancelled now. :razz:

My ticket's still sat on the kitchen bench. I'm gonna frame it to commemorate one of the most inspired decisions of my life. :rolleyes:

A more inspired decision would have been to cancel the direct debit before they took your cash for it shirley? ;)

Direct debit cancelled now. :lol:

Fat lot of good now we're out of the cup like! :lol:

(Or are you under the illusion that we'll get much further in the UEFA? :razz:)

A more inspired decision would have been to cancel the direct debit before they took your cash for it shirley? ;)

Direct debit cancelled now. :lol:

Fat lot of good now we're out of the cup like! :lol:

(Or are you under the illusion that we'll get much further in the UEFA? :razz:)

All I know is that I'll no longer be obliged to pay for the tickets. :rolleyes: I can pick and choose. I'll probably still go to most of them, but it's a comfort to know that if I'm brassic the money won't just be disappearing from my account.