TOPTOON

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

ROEDER -10000 FOR ORCHESTRATING THAT ABSOLUTE DOGSHITE PERFORMANCE!!!

Dyer on the eye looked like one of our best players but he shoulden't play CM!!! Up top with Martins or on the RW!!

And play who in central midfield, exactly? When we've had the players fit, Dyer has played exactly those positions you support.

Edited by Patrokles

Given: 6

Solano: 2 - One of the worst right-back performances I've ever seen. He barely completed a pass all night. Shit.

Taylor: 3 - Pathetic. Miles out of position, playing their forwards onside, stupid sending off

Ramage: 3 - Dogshit.

Huntington: 3 - Fucking rubbish.

Milner: 6.5 - Best Newcastle player by a mile, cracking goal, never gave up

Dyer: 5 - Rarely on the ball, ran out of steam, couldn't get a grip on the game at all. Tried lots of things that didn't quite come off.

Butt: 5 - Very poor by his recent standard of play.

Pattison: 3 - Barely a footballer. Slow and shit.

Martins: 5.5 - Got close to magic but never quite got there. Support was poor from team-mates

Sibs: 5 - for getting kicked in the head twice

good goal for milner yeah but did he make a single good cross all game? Him and Butt were frustrating as hell again tonight

Milner was one of the few players who actually managed to retain posession and find a b&w shirt. His crossing was poor, but it often is. He scored a blinder, worked hard, won tackles (unlike his defensive team-mates) and shouldn't get tarnished with the same shitty brush as his woeful colleagues.

Edited by Keefaz

ROEDER -10000 FOR ORCHESTRATING THAT ABSOLUTE DOGSHITE PERFORMANCE!!!

Dyer on the eye looked like one of our best players but he shoulden't play CM!!! Up top with Martins or on the RW!!

And play who in central midfield, exactly? When we've had the players fit, Dyer has played exactly those positions you support.

Le Slug! someone else !! even the Fat ginger Mong if desperate enough !!!!!! Just play dyer where he'd be more effective!!

Personally I think Martins actually did quite well, given the circumstances. By circumstances, I mean, the rest of the team.

I agree,he was hungry tonight,tables have surely turned on who is the best of a bad bunch!

Maybe the service of a man utd/arsenal would go to show how good a player Martins really is.

Guest stevieintoon

I hate slagging toon players, but I've said it for a long time, Ramage will never be a footballer as long as he's got a hole in his arse. Every time he gets the ball I know the opposition are going to get it, it's as simple as that, if you can't pass you can't play football, I know fine well there are people on this forum who are technically more gifted than him. It's not just his passing it's his decision making as well, the first goal, what the fuck was he doing, if you're under any pressure at all in the box if you're technically shite, put the fuckin baal in the crowd, don't try measured fucking 10 yard passes when you know fine well you're a poor mans Darren Peacock.

People that were sticking up for him when he was shite at left back "he's a great centre half, he's out of position at left back.", have a word with yourselves.

I hate slagging toon players, but I've said it for a long time, Ramage will never be a footballer as long as he's got a hole in his arse. Every time he gets the ball I know the opposition are going to get it, it's as simple as that, if you can't pass you can't play football, I know fine well there are people on this forum who are technically more gifted than him. It's not just his passing it's his decision making as well, the first goal, what the fuck was he doing, if you're under any pressure at all in the box if you're technically shite, put the fuckin baal in the crowd, don't try measured fucking 10 yard passes when you know fine well you're a poor mans Darren Peacock.

People that were sticking up for him when he was shite at left back "he's a great centre half, he's out of position at left back.", have a word with yourselves.

Tbf, he is actually even worse at left-back than he is at centre-half.

Guest stevieintoon

Tbf, he is actually even worse at left-back than he is at centre-half.

I know.

You can't really have a go at Huntington. Young lad, has got talent (i know for a fact), playing out of position (both full back positions), and has been thrown in at the deep end.

Young players need to be worked into the squad, slowly. Due to the injury fiasco, he's been chucked reet in, and for the most part, he's been average out of position. No worse than Taylor tonight, apart from he didnt get sent off.

Can't write off our players yet man. Ramage on the other hand, is a lost cause. 23 years of age, plenty of PL experience, and he's just fucking comical.

It's ridiculous, really, when you consider we're a wealthy club in the Premiership. The likes of Ramage, Huntington, Edgar will probably be lucky if they're playing League 2 football a couple of seasons down the road.

Guest stevieintoon

You can't really have a go at Huntington. Young lad, has got talent (i know for a fact), playing out of position (both full back positions), and has been thrown in at the deep end.

Young players need to be worked into the squad, slowly. Due to the injury fiasco, he's been chucked reet in, and for the most part, he's been average out of position. No worse than Taylor tonight, apart from he didnt get sent off.

Can't write off our players yet man. Ramage on the other hand, is a lost cause. 23 years of age, plenty of PL experience, and he's just fucking comical.

Those cunts in the East Stand deserve doing in. It's always them old bastards in their fuckin Pringle jumpers and fuckin Barbour jackets, with their fuckin cars parked in fuckin £10 a time car parks that are the biggest cunts. They got right stuck in to Huntingdon, he took a while to find an angle to give it wide to Pattison, and what do them bastards do? Cheer sarcastically. Fuckin moaning old wanks. It's always them.

Ditto Pattison. At least Ramage got away with it for a few games, cos when you're defending, you don't need much technical ability a lot of the time, but Pattison, Christ. I fail to see what he offers as a midfielder that is more than, for example, me. He can't even do the basics.

And over a run of 10-15 games, no way in the f*ck are Solano & Huntington better full-backs than Carr & Babayaro. 16 goals conceded in our last 6 games. What a joke.

I still don't think I'd take Carr over Solano, we need a LB though without a doubt (and a good CB and a good striker with a bit of presence in the air and bit of genuine attacking quality in midfield).