Should Luque make the bench for West Ham?

AmericanMag

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anything to keep Pattison out of the team. No offence to the lad, but i've seen his last 3 games and he's been so out of his depth they might aswell have played me.

Luque is wank but he's got to be a better bet when desperate, surely?

I cannot see the difference in either Pattison or Luque tbh

That'll be because Luque never gets a run out so you're not able to compare. :rolleyes:

Give the fella a chance IMO, he can't do worse than Pattison last night..

Why did he start Pattison anyway?he's not a left sided player,O'Brien is and also been reconised by his country,and you can't say he's too young either,plus when he's been giving the chance he has shown a glimpse of his pace

Why did he start Pattison anyway?he's not a left sided player,O'Brien is and also been reconised by his country,and you can't say he's too young either,plus when he's been giving the chance he has shown a glimpse of his pace

I'd start Luque, his delivery is good enough and judging from the last 2 games, we didn't create anything on the left side, might as well give him a run out.

I haven't seen much of O'Brien so can't really comment on his crossing but I know he's got some pace.

Give the lad a run out I say.Its not like we've got loads of options right now :rolleyes:

Us,no..

Roeder got the whole reserves + u-18 team to try ahead of him,+ some of the staff

the fact is that he only starts our europian games,and that we are going to keep him for the end of the season is a shame tbh..

Give the lad a run out I say.Its not like we've got loads of options right now :rolleyes:

Us,no..

Roeder got the whole reserves + u-18 team to try ahead of him,+ some of the staff

the fact is that he only starts our europian games,and that we are going to keep him for the end of the season is a shame tbh..

If he has his way he wont even be there at the end of the season :rolleyes:

Let's not start that argument...

One thing that springs to mind is the way that Martins played against Spurs. He did next to nowt for the whole game but when he had the opportunity he was able to put the ball in the net. Some were saying that is what you get with a 10 mil. buyer...

Luque may be the same... does nothing much but when he does it counts. Like Palermo.

One thing that springs to mind is the way that Martins played against Spurs. He did next to nowt for the whole game but when he had the opportunity he was able to put the ball in the net. Some were saying that is what you get with a 10 mil. buyer...

Luque may be the same... does nothing much but when he does it counts. Like Palermo.

:rolleyes:

haddaway and shite man; he's been utter gash the entire time he's been with us.

he's score, what, two goals? i'm struggling to remember more than that. and i can't recall him having one half decent game.

biggest flop since hugo viana

haddaway and shite man; he's been utter gash the entire time he's been with us.

he's score, what, two goals? i'm struggling to remember more than that. and i can't recall him having one half decent game.

biggest flop since hugo viana

Still more than Pattison and O'Brien have managed though. Therefore, Luque should start.