January has 31...........

Noelie

........and if my arithmetic is right that leaves 13 days to bring new players in!

Less than a fortnight left which shortens my patience and increases my worry that there's a lot of talk and no substance to it. :rolleyes:

I think the limitations set by these "windows" increase the worries of the supporters a great deal more than they do the management, after all management are getting well paid for their worries :rolleyes:

........and if my arithmetic is right that leaves 13 days to bring new players in!

Less than a fortnight left which shortens my patience and increases my worry that there's a lot of talk and no substance to it. :rolleyes:

I think the limitations set by these "windows" increase the worries of the supporters a great deal more than they do the management, after all management are getting well paid for their worries :rolleyes:

Not if they get the bullet...

Not if they get the bullet...

Still get a nice pay off which probably is more than we earn in many years of work.

Less than a fortnight left which shortens my patience and increases my worry that there's a lot of talk and no substance to it. :mellow:

From your telescope in far off Canada, perhaps you could tell us all the clubs with great directors who have spent mega millions on players more than us at this stage :rolleyes:

I think the limitations set by these "windows" increase the worries of the supporters a great deal more than they do the management, after all management are getting well paid for their worries :mellow:

From your telescope in far off Canada, perhaps you could tell us all the clubs with great directors who have spent mega millions on players more than us at this stage :rolleyes:

Still think we dont need defenders then? :rolleyes:

Less than a fortnight left which shortens my patience and increases my worry that there's a lot of talk and no substance to it. :(

I think the limitations set by these "windows" increase the worries of the supporters a great deal more than they do the management, after all management are getting well paid for their worries :razz:

From your telescope in far off Canada, perhaps you could tell us all the clubs with great directors who have spent mega millions on players more than us at this stage ;)

Hate to give geography lessons but California is a long way from Canada. :baby:

Edited by Canuck

Less than a fortnight left which shortens my patience and increases my worry that there's a lot of talk and no substance to it. :(

I think the limitations set by these "windows" increase the worries of the supporters a great deal more than they do the management, after all management are getting well paid for their worries :razz:

From your telescope in far off Canada, perhaps you could tell us all the clubs with great directors who have spent mega millions on players more than us at this stage ;)

Hate to give geography lessons but California is a long way from Canada. :baby:

Well... technically, only two states away... and it's not like Oregon and Washington are really worth mentioning, anyway...

From your telescope in far off Canada, perhaps you could tell us all the clubs with great directors who have spent mega millions on players more than us at this stage :baby:

Me telescope's in southern California, Anaheim to be exact, just doon the road from Disneyland. Mebbe ye should change yer name to Goofy fer yer F in geography. ;)

From your telescope in far off Canada, perhaps you could tell us all the clubs with great directors who have spent mega millions on players more than us at this stage :baby:

Me telescope's in southern California, Anaheim to be exact, just doon the road from Disneyland. Mebbe ye should change yer name to Goofy fer yer F in geography. ;)

California, Canada ? Who cares, its a crap view in both cases, perhaps you could answer my question and tell us all these better directors than ours that have bought players while we haven't ?

Less than a fortnight left which shortens my patience and increases my worry that there's a lot of talk and no substance to it. :razz:

I think the limitations set by these "windows" increase the worries of the supporters a great deal more than they do the management, after all management are getting well paid for their worries :(

Me telescope's in southern California, Anaheim to be exact, just doon the road from Disneyland. Mebbe ye should change yer name to Goofy fer yer F in geography. :razz:

California, Canada ? Who cares, its a crap view in both cases, perhaps you could answer my question and tell us all these better directors than ours that have bought players while we haven't ?

So you are saying that the board are having the last say on players? Gets better :baby:

There hasn't been.

thank you :razz:

Oh dear, I think you would find that the Canadians care if you'd only get your head out of that sun-less place you seem to keep it in. :razz:

As for your inane question I can only say that I find it difficult to answer as I don't believe I said anything about directors, direction perhaps, but as we haven't bought anyone yet in this January 'window' then I would have to say that anyone who has bought anyone, are better than those who have bought no one. :D

.......mmmmm, January 22nd.......9 days left I believe and still neebugger in sight.

I understand West Ham have got a defender and a striker, Blackburn a defender, is there any hope for us?

.......mmmmm, January 22nd.......9 days left I believe and still neebugger in sight.

I understand West Ham have got a defender and a striker, Blackburn a defender, is there any hope for us?

I think we might just scrape 3rd behind those two tbh

I have to say that if I was FS I wouldn't give Roeder much money to spend. I'm sure he doubts if he's the man for the job so what's the point in giving him 10 mill or so? This season is shot now anyway so we might as well wait until the summer and have a clearout. I doubt if we'll qualify for Europe on a league position or win the Eufa cup so we might as well keep the powder dry. Give the kids a chance I suppose.

We will get no-one, or as good as no-one.

The fat fuck has already as good as issued his press release as to why we won't be strengthening the squad and as usual it's someone else's fault.

From nufc.com

“The uncertainty is making it hard for me to run the club. Sir John identified two potential buyers and it hasn’t worked. How many more potential buyers has the club cope with?”

Shepherd blames the offer period uncertainty for Newcastle’s poor season and lack of transfer activity.

He added: “The offer period has been damaging and difficult for everyone at the club.

Come on now Noelie,you should be keeping this up to date son.

The clock is ticking!

OK, OK, it's now the 25th. here, the 26th. there, and the 27th other places. Whichever way you look at it there's less than a week left and we've still got neebugger coming in to help us oot. :lol:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ainst+Gavrancic

Glenn Roeder has confirmed Goran Gavrancic and Oguchi Onyewu will not be joining Newcastle United.

Dynamo Kiev defender Gavrancic had been linked with a move to St James' Park as Roeder looks to add cover to his back-line.

But after exploring the possibility of signing the Serbia international, Roeder has opted against making a bid.

"I have conducted my own investigations into Gavrancic and decided he is not a player we will be signing," Roeder told the Evening Chronicle.

"I have been told by people I respect, and who know what they are talking about, that he is no better than the defenders we already have at St James' Park.

"But while Gavrancic is not coming this does not mean we have slackened off in our efforts to bring a couple of players in before the transfer window closes next Wednesday.

"The four or five players we have targeted are still with their clubs and I can put my hand on my heart and honestly say that we have not wanted any of the players who have already moved in the transfer window."

United States international Onyewu was another centre-half to have been linked with a January move to The Magpies.

For fuck's sake! 25th of January he realises he isn't good enough, could he not of spoken to these people a couple of months ago and figured out who he was after. Tis a fucking mockery.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ainst+Gavrancic

Glenn Roeder has confirmed Goran Gavrancic and Oguchi Onyewu will not be joining Newcastle United.

Dynamo Kiev defender Gavrancic had been linked with a move to St James' Park as Roeder looks to add cover to his back-line.

But after exploring the possibility of signing the Serbia international, Roeder has opted against making a bid.

"I have conducted my own investigations into Gavrancic and decided he is not a player we will be signing," Roeder told the Evening Chronicle.

"I have been told by people I respect, and who know what they are talking about, that he is no better than the defenders we already have at St James' Park.

"But while Gavrancic is not coming this does not mean we have slackened off in our efforts to bring a couple of players in before the transfer window closes next Wednesday.

"The four or five players we have targeted are still with their clubs and I can put my hand on my heart and honestly say that we have not wanted any of the players who have already moved in the transfer window."

United States international Onyewu was another centre-half to have been linked with a January move to The Magpies.

For fuck's sake! 25th of January he realises he isn't good enough, could he not of spoken to these people a couple of months ago and figured out who he was after. Tis a fucking mockery.

The man is a complete fucking moron and should not be in charge of our team.