Ramage ;):razz:

Huntingdon

Milner

Butt

Parker

Pattison :(

Dyer

Martins

2-0 home win, based on West Ham being shit, blind faith and the fact we can't play as bad as Wednesday again.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West Ham haven't scored away from home in the league since august but I expect them to end that run tomorrow, we have to play Dyer up front with Martins if we want to pick up 3 points.

2-2

Who's Huntingdon? :baby:

To think Glenn made a new signing without it making the media! Anyone got a youtube we can watch on this new mystery man? ;)

can't find him on youtube but he's great on FM07

:razz:

I'd go

-------------Given

-Solano---Hunty--_Rambo----Carr

--Milner--Parker---Butt---Emre

----------Dyer-Oba

Hmm, just read Emre isnt in the frame...in that case I would go

----------Given

Carr--Rambo--Hunty---Edgar

Solano-Parker-Butt---Milner

--------Dyer-Oba

Edited by Holden McGroin

No idea what team we will see out there and with out injury porblems i doubt Roeder will be sure untill as late as possible to see who makes it.

But whatever team plays i am confident of a win after the Brum game giving them a kick up the arse.

i can see carr starting at right back, solano moving to right wing and dyer going up top.

fuck knows about the left side mind. probably the dynamic and experienced edgar/pattison combo

Yep. I'd prefer Solano left back to Carr left back. Has a much better reading of the game. In fact, I'm pretty sure Solano could occupy any outfield position and still look better than some of the players we have out there.

And it doesn't really matter whether Dyer or Milner play on the left. Both would be out of position, but I think Dyer would cause more problems with his pace than Milner.

Most things point to a sneaky away win tbh.

...the fact that West Ham have not scored in nine successive away games in the Premiership - 888 minutes tbp. :baby:

Exactly, Newcastle are always the fall guy in these situations! WHU will score tomorrow, i'm certain of it.

I'd rather have Edgar in the team than Carr, not only because Carr's shit but because there's no chance of fitting him in a defense with Nobby. However, i feel that Solano is going to have to push up to midfield, allowing Milner to slot in at left-wing, nullifying the Pattison effect. That also allows Dyer to advance into the striker position, where he is significantly more effective than when he is in his 'natural' role, as a midfielder.

Given

Carr --- Ramage --- Huntington --- Edgar

Solano --- Parker --- Butt --- Milner

Martins --- Dyer

Although, i can't see it panning out like that. I can imagine Nobby will continue in defense, probably at left-back - with Dyer coming in at right-wing and Sibierski, sadly, filling in as Martins' partner for a third game running.

That team is absolutely insane, tbh. It's madness the amount of absentees we've got. Going on my opinion, and using my 'ideal' first team (with everyone fit and available), i'd be making atleast 5 or 6 changes to that. It's shocking is our squad situation.

Krul, Taylor, Moore, Bramble, Babayaro, Bernard, Emre, Duff, N'Zogbia, Owen, Ameobi... all unavailable.

And yet it seemingly hasn't incresed the efforts in the transfer market. Looking forward to that one player, Glenn. Can't wait until he wishes all our troubles away. We'll be sorted with that one player. To be perfectly honest, i'd rather see panic buys than no buys.

Anyhow, onto the game. I think we'll come back with a fantastic performance, personally - after that deplorable outing on Wednesday night. The players will be back and fighting. However, the result and the performance though are two different things, and with West Ham bouncing, getting better with new signings, and typically with a poor away record - i wouldn't be surprised to see them come away with atleast a point.

Even though i tend to predict more optimistically than this...

Newcastle 2-2 West Ham

Hammers to equalise twice.

...the fact that West Ham have not scored in nine successive away games in the Premiership - 888 minutes tbp. :baby:

Exactly, Newcastle are always the fall guy in these situations! WHU will score tomorrow, i'm certain of it.

Hope you're wrong.

Btw, looks like they'll play with Harewood and Sheringham in attack. Zamora and Tevez isn't in the squad.

Hope you're wrong.

Btw, looks like they'll play with Harewood and Sheringham in attack. Zamora and Tevez isn't in the squad.

Zamora is suspended and Tevez injured. ;)

West Ham view of things, see you tomorrow:-

http://www.kumb.com/article.php?id=2295