A legend returns.

Optimistic Nut

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor mans Zola

Completely different players.

Although Zola's so overrated by the English media it's untrue.

Edited by Jonny2J

Poor mans Zola

Much better than Zola, had Signori played in the Premiership, he'd have scored a truck load, Shevchenko = poor man's Signori, more like.

I used to love watching Serie A in them days, the matches were often boring but the big stars always shone like Signori, Batistuta, Baggio, that AC Milan team was awesome, Inter had that Uruguayan, with the white boots, jesus forgot his name, he was a class player though, Balbo I liked him for Roma, I even remember Lazio winning 8-3 once in a crazy game, great saturday morning telly with the legend that is James Richardson, then on sunday the big match and formula one, followed by sunday dinner. Happy days.

Poor mans Zola

Much better than Zola, had Signori played in the Premiership, he'd have scored a truck load, Shevchenko = poor man's Signori, more like.

I used to love watching Serie A in them days, the matches were often boring but the big stars always shone like Signori, Batistuta, Baggio, that AC Milan team was awesome, Inter had that Uruguayan, with the white boots, jesus forgot his name, he was a class player though, Balbo I liked him for Roma, I even remember Lazio winning 8-3 once in a crazy game, great saturday morning telly with the legend that is James Richardson, then on sunday the big match and formula one, followed by sunday dinner. Happy days.

Was it not Daniel Fonseca?

Poor mans Zola

Was it not Daniel Fonseca?

There was also Reuben Sosa (think that was the name), but i'm not sure if he was Uruguayan!

Channel 4 need to get Footbal Italia back. Wake up on a Saturday morning and watch Gazetta with James Richardson (Legend) and then a match on Sunday afternoon. Football Italia turned me into a right Juventus and Del Piero fanboy.