Foot-Shooting.....

Noelie

Again we shoot ourselves in the foot and suffer for it but that's Newcassel innit!!

3 points would have moved us up the table a bit higher. 1 point has dropped us down and without that offside goal we wouldn't have got any points.

If Blackburn win they'll go above us. If Man City win or draw they'll go above us.

First half was crummy,

Reminded me of Brummy.

Easy points dropped today..

this is not getting better..

But we got 11 days till our next game,some players might return from injury,and we might buy some players

Overall,i am not optimistic about the way we will finish this season..

Listen to Roeder over the last few days: first he was definately going to have some new signings, then he might have a signing and two loan players and now he hopes to get someone in on loan.

Doesn't sound to promising to me!

Easy points dropped today..

this is not getting better..

But we got 11 days till our next game,some players might return from injury,and we might buy some players

Overall,i am not optimistic about the way we will finish this season..

As long as we avoid the drop, it'll be about all I really expected out of this season, tbh.

Come the end of the season, the amount of points we will have dropped at home to teams that are lets be fair, utter shite will be a disgrace!

Today against a team who get hammered away from home, rarely score and have no confidence we give them a 2 goal headstart! At any point if we'd taken the lead they would have collapsed and been given a hammering even if we weren't playing that well, but we pissed that away in no time!