Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit they've been quite sneaky putting a Bollywood star in there.

Typical tokenistic gesture by the BB production team. Last time round it was a token spaz tourettes sufferer..first couple of series of BB were entertaining enough but now it's just car crash TV...absolutely moribund, vacuuous waste of time, money and airtime. Still - if it pacifies the chavs and keeps them off the streets, I'm all for it. :lol:

Typical tokenistic gesture by the BB production team. Last time round it was a token spaz tourettes sufferer..first couple of series of BB were entertaining enough but now it's just car crash TV...absolutely moribund, vacuuous waste of time, money and airtime. Still - if it pacifies the chavs and keeps them off the streets, I'm all for it. :lol:

Amen bro.

The mouthy tarts won't ever quite know how to handle Silpa.......There will be tension.

Typical tokenistic gesture by the BB production team. Last time round it was a token spaz tourettes sufferer..first couple of series of BB were entertaining enough but now it's just car crash TV...absolutely moribund, vacuuous waste of time, money and airtime. Still - if it pacifies the chavs and keeps them off the streets, I'm all for it. :razz:

Amen bro.

The mouthy tarts won't ever quite know how to handle Silpa.......There will be tension.

If I was BB producer, I'd be giving Nick Griffin or Jean Marie Le Pen a call, right about now. :lol:

Typical tokenistic gesture by the BB production team. Last time round it was a token spaz tourettes sufferer..first couple of series of BB were entertaining enough but now it's just car crash TV...absolutely moribund, vacuuous waste of time, money and airtime. Still - if it pacifies the chavs and keeps them off the streets, I'm all for it. :razz:

Amen bro.

If I was BB producer, I'd be giving Nick Griffin or Jean Marie Le Pen a call, right about now. :lol:

Look at the comments on U tube....

pinkYshinkY (4 days ago)

lolll no way, id av screamed at jackie d way she spoke 2 shilpa....n er its funny how d 2 girls hu showed der boobs n got famous for it reckon sum1 like shipla ent right....n ive herd dt jack called shipla a paki n it got beeped out....

(Reply) (Mark as spam)

xxpakipridexx (2 days ago)

all dese white peoples are being out of order to shilpa, she's being reserved about all this shes being the bigger person, an jakies a cow, with bad attitude shes only famous for her daughter, nothing else, the girls are bein bitchy, and the guys are the only people acting their age

(Reply) (Mark as spam)

wazzup21 (23 hours ago)

Is it me, or when it wasn't even Shilpa's problem/fault, Jackiey made it out to be like it was?

(Reply) (Mark as spam)

mell22 (8 hours ago)

I hate the way jackie snapped and said "go away." Them 4 are definitely hostile & racist towards indians and pakistanis.

(Reply) (Mark as spam)

Edited by Parky

Mind, if she tried to feed me a chicken she'd only been cooking for 40 minutes, I'd have something to say about it an'all. Especially if I was on a daft rationing thing like they've always got going on on BB.

Gemmill's new found cooking skills :razz:

Depends how you cook it to be honest,

30m + if your frying, plus another 5 minutes for regular seasoning, an extra ten if seasoning with wine (white)

chicken really does needs seasoning tbh

grilling is also a good way of doing chicken,

anything else and you may aswell buy fresh cooked :lol:

EDIT : Spelt 'good' wrong

Edited by T-Keith

Mind, if she tried to feed me a chicken she'd only been cooking for 40 minutes, I'd have something to say about it an'all. Especially if I was on a daft rationing thing like they've always got going on on BB.

I bet you would :lol:

Aye, i would suspect a bit fowl play myself if that was the craic

This'll spell the end for Miss Goody hopefully. She's not the most tactful person and you know the minute she comes out and gets asked about the racism situation she'll say something completely ridiculous (and hopefully massively offensive), they'll put a fatwa out on her and she'll have to hide for the rest of her life.

Effigies of BB's producers being burnt on the streets of India. Jesus wept. :lol:

Aye, I seen that ;) . It reminds me of the South Park episode, where family guy are going to show a picture of Muhammed.

Fuck me, just watching tonights show now. What a fucking wanker Jade Goody is, i'd love to smash a shovel in her head. And for that Jo and Danielle to be impressed by that fucking cretin makes them as bad as her.

Hope I never see that fat slag on my tv again. Thats what the complaints to C4 should be about, not that she's bullying but because she's a fucking waste of oxygen who should have been shot as soon as she came out of that 1 armed lesbian of a mother.

Fuck me, just watching tonights show now. What a fucking wanker Jade Goody is, i'd love to smash a shovel in her head. And for that Jo and Danielle to be impressed by that fucking cretin makes them as bad as her.

Hope I never see that fat slag on my tv again. Thats what the complaints to C4 should be about, not that she's bullying but because she's a fucking waste of oxygen who should have been shot as soon as she came out of that 1 armed lesbian of a mother.

Nice. :lol: