Craig Moore

Raconteur

The following article is from Brisbane's Courier-Mail - no link as I copied it out :angry:

Moore Putting Out Feelers

The likelihood that Socceroos defender Craig Moore will be wearing an orange Queensland Roar jersey later this year has increased to “30 per cent” according to Frank Farina who had a “text-versation” with the Newcastle United defender.

“He sent me a text wishing us luck for the finals and he indicated to me that he is keen to come here to the Roar if he does return to Australia this year,” Farina Said.

“There is dialogue there. We are interested, of course, but it all depends if Newcastle makes him an offer for next season.”

With just four months remaining in the English Premier League season, it’s unlikely Moore will have his deal with United renewed for the 2007-08 season, leaving him free to link with the Roar.

Queensland are also believed to be in talks with ex-Socceroo and Leicester City midfielder Danny Tiatto.

What must be kept in mind is that Queensland "coach" Frank Farina is a media whore, and also that while utterly incompetent, the former national coach has strong ties with his former charges...

Sounds to me that far from choosing to come home to Australia Moore is deemed surplus to requirements and will be allowed to leave on a free. And to think they gave Bumble a new contract :blink: