Who do you want to win the league?

alwaysandforever

Man U for me all day long.

I cannot stand Chelsea, they have had it all their own way for 2 years and soon as things go wrong Mourinho can't hack it. His arrogance is unbeleivable as well, along with Peter Kenyon.

They seem to believe they have a devine right to win everything

Even though I don't like Liverpool I would love if they beat Chelsea to second place

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I don't like Liverpool I would love if they beat Chelsea to second place

good point actually I'd go with that too. ManUtd all the way hopefully this season. Will be an interesting summer if Chelsea don't win it again. See what Mourinho does after he'd claimed in previous seasons that he was there for life.

Hope Manu win and Ferguson reitres, and next season they crash and burn.

Liverpool come second to rub it in for Chelsea.

Arsenal third

Chelsea forth, mourinho leaves, they spend £50mill on Ronaldinho, he does a luque and abrohamovic leaves...

Two injuries Terry and Cech and their world has collapsed :blink:

Injury Crisis? They don't know the meaning of the phrase!

All that money, £120K a week on Ballack, £30 million on Shevchenko, £17 Million or whatever it was on Wright - Phillips, and all along they only needed a centre half! :rolleyes:

Two injuries Terry and Cech and their world has collapsed :blink:

Injury Crisis? They don't know the meaning of the phrase!

All that money, £120K a week on Ballack, £30 million on Shevchenko, £17 Million or whatever it was on Wright - Phillips, and all along they only needed a centre half! :rolleyes:

Why do they need a centre half? If their strikers were good enough the ball would never even get into their half.

:blink:

To be honest, it just goes to show how important John Terry is to Chelsea (and England).

Guest stevieintoon

Arsenal or ManUre.

Just not Chelsea or Liverpool. I hate them both.

In order of who'd I want of those to win the league, I'd have to say Manchester United first, great club regardless what you think of their glory hunters, great manager, great continuity with the players like Scholes and Giggs, they have great local supporters, nothing but respect for them.

Arsenal next, their supporters are boring as fuck and middle class in the main, and Wenger does piss me off but I don't hate them and you have to respect what he's done...i.e titles with his transfer dealings being in the black over a 10 year period.

The rentboys next, small club before Matthew Harding gave them hope, even then they were getting shite gates in the 90's, but they've just taken the piss since RA came in.

By a mile the dippers are the club I'd least want to see win the league. Utter cuntish, arrogant, bastard fans who are without doubt the most fickle in football. They couldn't fill their little ground till they won the CL, 33,000 in the Premiership as recently as 2004 etc... Cuntish former players like Phil Thompson and Tommy Smith bleating on about how 2nd place in the Premiership isn't good enough for them, they'll never ever be as big as Man Utd deluded scouse bastards. Oh I forgot to mention they're also the luckiest football club in the world.

Arsenal or ManUre.

In order of who'd I want of those to win the league, I'd have to say Manchester United first, great club regardless what you think of their glory hunters, great manager, great continuity with the players like Scholes and Giggs, they have great local supporters, nothing but respect for them.

Arsenal next, their supporters are boring as fuck and middle class in the main, and Wenger does piss me off but I don't hate them and you have to respect what he's done...i.e titles with his transfer dealings being in the black over a 10 year period.

The rentboys next, small club before Matthew Harding gave them hope, even then they were getting shite gates in the 90's, but they've just taken the piss since RA came in.

By a mile the dippers are the club I'd least want to see win the league. Utter cuntish, arrogant, bastard fans who are without doubt the most fickle in football. They couldn't fill their little ground till they won the CL, 33,000 in the Premiership as recently as 2004 etc... Cuntish former players like Phil Thompson and Tommy Smith bleating on about how 2nd place in the Premiership isn't good enough for them, they'll never ever be as big as Man Utd deluded scouse bastards. Oh I forgot to mention they're also the luckiest football club in the world.

Agreed about Scholes and Giggs, they have been awesome this season. Ronaldo will get the plaudits, but scholes is still top dog for me. Without him Man U wouldn't be the same team.

Arsenal or ManUre.

totally agree with that last paragraph stevie, we've got two liverpool supporters at work, one's from brighton, one's from aberdeen. all liverpool supporters scouse or not annoy the fuck out of me, because they think everyone owes them something or they desrve something. the players that are retired now, hansen, lawenson, thompson - all cunts

Someone obviously hasn't been here that long

Man Utd btw. Anyone that calls them ManUre in a witty way needs culled tbh

Glad i'm not the only one that finds it cringeworthy. Although it's worse elsewhere, on the Tottenham forum they have a filter that turns Chelsea into 'Cheat$ki' and West Ham into.... wait for it.... 'Wet Spam'.

If Man Ure didnt have Ronaldo firing in the goals they would be in trouble IMO. Rooney has been poor this season with regards to the goals status.

To the question, it would be nice if Arsenal won it but I dont think they can, I would therefore like Man Ure to win it. Around crimbo time I still thought that Chelsea would kick it up a gear and they would win but nee chance now.

If Man Ure didnt have Ronaldo firing in the goals they would be in trouble IMO. Rooney has been poor this season with regards to the goals status.

To the question, it would be nice if Arsenal won it but I dont think they can, I would therefore like Man Ure to win it. Around crimbo time I still thought that Chelsea would kick it up a gear and they would win but nee chance now.

I think Man U have been very lucky with injuries though and although i hate Chelsea,i hate Man U as much as anyone and hope they win fuck all.I know far too many gloating,patronising,glory hunting twatts and they will be unbearable if they win it.Its nice to see them with a sulk on.

I think Man U have been very lucky with injuries though and although i hate Chelsea,i hate Man U as much as anyone and hope they win fuck all.I know far too many gloating,patronising,glory hunting twatts and they will be unbearable if they win it.Its nice to see them with a sulk on.

Aye they have, thats one of my points I was trying to put across about Ronaldo. But there is still a long way to go.