Given out for 1 month

LooneyToonArmy

Krul looks like he might be a decent long term replacement for Given, but I don't know how anyone can say he should be played before Harper (although are either of them fully fit yet after their injuries?).

harper>krul>pav

Have you seen much of Krul? Honest question.

nope. only that one game before he got injured and he looked a good prospect to me, unlike pav, who (not surprisingly) looked like his reactions have gone.

harper is rightly our second choice; he's got the experience and is a good enough deputy.

we need to get rid of this malingering waster, and sharpish

him and duff, just bleeding the club dry :lol:

Assume you are talking about Given. Admitedly he has let in a few lately but when he is on top form he`s hard to beat. The Goalkeeper is the last line of defence and he has hardly been helped of late when our defenders with the exception of Taylor have been a shambles.

I reckon he is not fully fit after the injury he got at the West Ham away game. The surgeon said it was equivelant to a High speed car crash so was it such an accident?

Lets hope for a swift and full recovery. In the meantime i reckon Krul is a better bet and will make a long term replacement when the time comes.

Edited by pertoon