If souness does get sacked...

Mark

..before the transfer window shuts, does that mean it is down to Freddy what strikers we go for?

20586[/snapback]

Like ive said in another thread if he's to be sacked leave it untill thurs!!...no ones gonna sign for us with no manager !!

He won't get sacked. First half today when Graeme had HIS TEAM out we were very good. Nobody even say we wern't.

20772[/snapback]

Have to agree.

I've hated Souness from day 1 but credit where it is due I can't see many available managers getting more out of this squad than the first hour we had today.

Then again, Wednesday was just embarrasing.

Is it just me or we were just delaying the inevitable. I mean the game got a bit physical in the first with a few tackles flying in from both sides that prevented any flow to the game. But once ManYoo got going, they opened us up at will and we could do nothing about it. There was nothing going on through the middle, in either half.

He won't get sacked. First half today when Graeme had HIS TEAM out we were very good. Nobody even say we wern't.

20772[/snapback]

So if we could have brought Robert, Kluivert and and Bellamy off the bench as opposed to Ameobi, Jenas and Faye, you don't think we might have a better chance. His team is threadbare, and that is Souness' fault, nobody elses.

i hate to say this but we need another playmaker in mid field.

I think it seems like emre could be missing for 30-40% of the seaon, and dyer well you know what hes like!!

We were poor after emres creative spark left the pitch, and we dont have a replacement.

jenas is shite, he really pisses me off. wth is he doingin the england squad????

(erm hold on thats picked by sven, whos a worse manager than souey)

Another striker is a must, even a dead donlkey would be more effectinve than ameobi.

We made manu panic at stage sin the first half, been a while since i have seen us look attacking, sadly tho it fizzled all too quickly(

tbh it is looking like the fates are conspiring against souey.

the axe man cometh.....

Edited by Womblemaster

I've heard Portsomouth have recently signed a Frenchman with a pretty good left boot and is excellent at set-pieces. I wondered why he's go to a weak team like Portsmouth, when there's another team, supposedly an outsider for the title who've been struggling for a left-winger. Funny that.

Maybe he'll return once Souness leaves. We'll see how Luque goes, but he wouldn't be playing where Robert was.