Murray v Nadal

Optimistic Nut

The rivalry is good for tennis, but I will love it if Federer beats Nadal every single time they meet this year. :rolleyes:

I'd love to see Federer win the French especially. He's an absolute genius on the court and he seems like a really nice bloke off it too. I fancy Nadal to win at Roland Garros again though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't dispute Federer's brilliance on the tennis court but it's all getting a bit boring now. It's definitely time for someone to come along and stir things up a bit.

And meant in the least gay way possible, how good are Nadal's biceps?!

Yeah that sounds DEAD non-gay. I can't tell you how hetero you just sounded there. :rolleyes:

:blink: Sorry, but those arms just aren't normal!

_42481023_nadal270gi_win.jpg

I thought it was a good match, though I went to bed at 4-0 in the 5th. It was 2am local time. Can't believe they were playing tennis at 2am.

I went to see Murray play Andy Roddick at Kooyong (which is literally across the road) and thought he played well but was just unable to break him. Same story against Nadal, he had his chances but couldn't take them. To be fair, he was playing Nadal and he played out of his skin, I think in the near future he will be British, not Scottish :lol: