Cristiano Ronaldo

Jimbo

His card waving really pissed me off, along with everything else he did. What did Rooney say when he was celebrating his goal? I must've missed that.

20678[/snapback]

there was definitly an f-word involved. Dont know what he said else though :blink:

His card waving really pissed me off, along with everything else he did. What did Rooney say when he was celebrating his goal? I must've missed that.

20678[/snapback]

He just shouted "Get fuckin in" which the microphone picked up...

Nice to see him kissing the Man Usa badge - Once a blue always a blue my arse!

20678[/snapback]

He just shouted "Get fuckin in" which the microphone picked up...

Nice to see him kissing the Man Usa badge - Once a blue always a blue my arse!

20681[/snapback]

Lovely little statement there...

Look at Phil Neville's dismissal yesterday. He seemed to say "f*** off" about 5 times to the guy he fouled before going off in a rage.

Manu were a team full of diving cheats, they should have been embrassed with that performance.

It wasn't just Ronaldo and Ruud, Heinze spent more time on his arse than his feet, and more than one of their players (including Rooney and i think Silvestre) were on the ground with imaginary facial injuries tryig to get the likes of Shearer in trouble.

They were an embrassment to the premiership if they are one of our leading teams.

Manu were a team full of diving cheats, they should have been embrassed with that performance.

It wasn't just Ronaldo and Ruud, Heinze spent more time on his arse than his feet, and more than one of their players (including Rooney and i think Silvestre) were on the ground with imaginary facial injuries tryig  to get the likes of Shearer in trouble.

They were an embrassment to the premiership if they are one of our leading teams.

21065[/snapback]

you think RVN dived for a penalty? sorry, not this time, we were lucky not to concede a pen.

Heinze = Woman.

It wasn't just Ronaldo and Ruud, Heinze spent more time on his arse than his feet, and more than one of their players (including Rooney and i think Silvestre) were on the ground with imaginary facial injuries tryig  to get the likes of Shearer in trouble.

21065[/snapback]

you think RVN dived for a penalty? sorry, not this time, we were lucky not to concede a pen.

Heinze = Woman.

21072[/snapback]

I don't know about the pen, haven't seen a replay, but he dived at some point in the game away from the box and as usual managed his usual collection of snidy little kicks at defenders behind the refs back and he caught Boumsong in the face which i saw from up in the stands but the officials missed.

21065[/snapback]

No, no, according to a man u fan texting me,the ref was our "twelfth man". :blink:

Ronaldo (as in you're not the real ronaldo, you're not the real ronaldo) was embarrasing. Ranging from his magical invisible yellow card (which should be a booking for any little twat who does it), to his wobbly lipped "I wanna fwee kick!" face, and his pose on his knees, arms outstreched like Michael Jackson singing earth song, looking up at the ref with a look of utter disbelief, wide eyed and gobsmacked that his double pike piroette face grabbing agony roll had not resulted in a straight red card and an attempted murder charge.

Heinze = Woman.

21072[/snapback]

I honestly do find it hard to consider the likes of Heinze and Ronaldo as "men". A pathetic pair of arseholes.

21079[/snapback]

Much though football will remain rightly as the no.1 sport i find it embrassing to compare some of the wankers, cheats, divers and inujury feigning fuckwitts in this sport with players of most other sports.

In rigby if anybody even dares to come close to feignign injury their own team mates would batter them never mind the opposition, in hockey peopel get twatted with wooden sticks in the head and play on. In cricket imagine a batsman being hit by a bouncer and then hitting the deck and rolling around like a tart, it just wouldn't happen.

Football is a great sport, but some of the "men" who play it are a embrassing little fuckwitts who woudl shame every other sport in the land.

Heinze = Woman.

21072[/snapback]

I honestly do find it hard to consider the likes of Heinze and Ronaldo as "men". A pathetic pair of arseholes.

21079[/snapback]

Much though football will remain rightly as the no.1 sport i find it embrassing to compare some of the wankers, cheats, divers and inujury feigning fuckwitts in this sport with players of most other sports.

In rigby if anybody even dares to come close to feignign injury their own team mates would batter them never mind the opposition, in hockey peopel get twatted with wooden sticks in the head and play on. In cricket imagine a batsman being hit by a bouncer and then hitting the deck and rolling around like a tart, it just wouldn't happen.

Football is a great sport, but some of the "men" who play it are a embrassing little fuckwitts who woudl shame every other sport in the land.

21089[/snapback]

This post has given me a desperate desire to see Cristiano Ronaldo padded up facing a 90 mph bouncer from Harmison that's heading straight for his face. At least it might save him squeezing his spots that day.