Faye needs to fuck off to the Mackems..

menace13

I'd say he was crap, but I don't think he's even attained THAT level !

As for Jenas - he's just going through the motions before jumping ship like the rat he is.

Edited by Phil K

I thought he was shit from the beginning but some fans who's opinion I respect seemed to think he had potential and was a canny player - so I thought maybe I'd misjudged him. But no, he's the midfield equivilant of Ameobi, utterly fucking hapless and like a windsock when he jumps.

I'm not even sure exactly what it is that Faye does; he can't pass, he can't tackle, he doesn't track back, he isn't pacey, his technique is woeful, he can't shoot, he's very average in the air for his height, he's quite weak for his physique, and so on and so forth...

I honestly can't think of any strengths in his game whatsoever....

I agree with all of your assessments, but he can't help being a bad player, can he? What does my head in is that Souness gives him a running out when we lose an attacking minded midfielder (Bowyer) and already have a perfectly good defensive midfielder on the pitch (Parker). From that moment onwards everybody knew we were going to lose, as we were never going to keep that 0-0 for another 30 minutes just hoofing the ball forward.. We should have played Zog or Milner instead, to create at least some pace and/or creativity after Dyer and Emre had already gone off.. Afwul substitution(s) that cost us the match.. :blink:

I agree with all of your assessments, but he can't help being a bad player, can he? What does my head in is that Souness gives him a running out when we lose an attacking minded midfielder (Bowyer) and already have a perfectly good defensive midfielder on the pitch (Parker). From that moment onwards everybody knew we were going to lose, as we were never going to keep that 0-0 for another 30 minutes just hoofing the ball forward.. We should have played Zog or Milner instead, to create at least some pace and/or creativity after Dyer and Emre had already gone off.. Afwul substitution(s) that cost us the match..  :blink:

20865[/snapback]

Nobody is blaming him personally, he simply should not be at the club.

Agree totally with your point about substitutions.

He isn't a footballer and that worries me!

He hasn't got the control, passing and skills that are required at premiership level so he constantly loses us possession.

Then the job he's supposed to do, protect the back four, he doesn't even do that as he doesn't tackle that well, is often seen chasing somebody he's lost only to pull pr trip them and concede yet another stupid freekick!

ive been watching the toon for about 42 years and he is just about the worst i have ever seen in a toon shirt

Graham Oates.

Pat Heard.

John Trewick.

John Cornwell.

Rob MacDonald.

Frank Pingel.

Fumaca.

10 seconds thought.

Faye is a poor player and I'd shed no tears if he left but a. He did okay last season and b. He's a million miles from the worst.

Boumsong and Faye written off.

Auxerre didn't do too badly with them in their side.

20861[/snapback]

Far superior manager tbh.

21282[/snapback]

No matter what manager you have Boum would have made those mistakes. And as for Faye he wasn'y great even for Pompey. Blaming Souness for everything. Keep the faith in Newcastle. :blink: