Gent

Pavels Travels

Spot on you've obviously seen one before. You wouldnt happen to know if i can get one from Brussels second airport (the small one) to Gent would you?

It might help if you spelt it propa like. :lol: Dunno about Ghent but Renton on here has been to Brussels iirc.

Train to Ghent from Brussels Midi is about 40 mins according to a Belgian lad i work with.

Brussels train station is also apparently on the other side of the city from the airport so if you fly in, you need to get across to the station. Should add an hour on journey plan for all the faffing about i reckon to get from airport to Midi.

Then its really very simple i would have thought and every fucker in the station will speak english.

http://www.raileurope.co.uk/

Hope that helps.

I'm training it from here to Ghent, changing in London and Brussles, obviously. Can't wait for this one mind, heard some really good things about Ghent.

Any news on tickets yet?

Only that there's probably going to be about 900 available when they do go on sale.

Edited by WubbleUC

I'm training it from here to Ghent, changing in London and Brussles, obviously. Can't wait for this one mind, heard some really good things about Ghent.

Any news on tickets yet?

Only that there's probably going to be about 900 available when they do go on sale.

Is Greg applying for tickets?

I will be training it all the way from here too if i can get hold of some.

The architecture is astonishing (well, if you interested in this) and there are loads of decent places for good food and drink (Belgian beer).

The architecture is astonishing (well, if you interested in this) and there are loads of decent places for good food and drink (Belgian beer).

Have heard loads of lush stuff about it too. Am looking forward to it, hopefully it will all come together on the tickets.

Any news on tickets yet?

Is Greg applying for tickets?

I will be training it all the way from here too if i can get hold of some.

Nah, he cant make it, thanks to Uni. The train looked a better option than flying to be honest, so we just booked it.

Aye that's prettymuch what I've heard, mate. I'm more interested in the Beligian Beer than I am architecture like, but I do like to have a good look around and take a few snaps wherever I go.

Have heard loads of lush stuff about it too. Am looking forward to it, hopefully it will all come together on the tickets.

Flanders is one of my favourite regions in Europe in respect of culture. When you are staying there for a couple of days you should also go to see Bruges, Ypres and Antwerp.