Player of the Season, Man United (h)

Greg

Just me who thought Babs was shite then?

20703[/snapback]

I agree; the amount of times he stands 10 feet away from the man he should be marking is ridiculous, he lets the winger get a cross in every time.

He's generally awful going forward as well; especially his crossing.

Babayaro tried, but...c'mon...! You could see he still lacked the kind of quality we're still after in his position. Credit to him thou, he did try and had a decent game which is more than what I can say as far as the rest of the team go with Parker & Taylor aside of course.

I thought Shola did well when he came on, but we're just clearly not good enough, in fact we're not even a team when we don't have Emre & Dyer in the side. We have no chance in creating any kind of attack and when we do you only have Shearer there while he has 3 players marking him...!

I think Souness has made some good signings and some really worthless signings too. We not only need a good squad of players, we need a great squad of players because when key players are missing we don't stand a chance against any team...!

• 3 weeks later...