Lancashire Cup Winners 2007

Matty

high scoring game!!! defence must have been shite

well done btw

It's all the results from every sport put together, both mens and womens teams.

Football, rugby, tennis, netball, badminton, snowboarding, basketball, hockey, fencing, and some other ones I can't remember!

It was really close towards the end when we are all sat in the union waiting for the results to come in.....I guess you had to be there really....

Degrees from Lancaster University 7-1 Degrees from UCLAN :lol:

7 Lancaster Uni degrees = 1 UCLAN degree, would be closer shirley!

And I resisted the temptation last night to come on here and be all, OMG pisshhedd!?!!!1111

Can't believe you're even celebrating winning University sports day. :lol:

I'll have you know it's worth 50 house points for Hufflepuff!

I'm assuming that's a Potter reference. :pmsl:

Lucky "guess". ;)

Loughborough used to win the national ones. Much to my disgust.

Isn't Loughborough a Sports orientated Uni though? I'd expect them to do well if that is the case..

Loughborough used to win the national ones. Much to my disgust.

Isn't Loughborough a Sports orientated Uni though? I'd expect them to do well if that is the case..

Aye.

ok, I'm obviously being dense as hell.. but I don't understand why their success was a bad thing...

It wasn't. I was taking the piss really. The athletes etc. were spot on and didn't think they were owt special (the ones I met anyway). Paula Radcliffe was in my halls in the first year. The rugby first XV were absolute bellends however. Which is to be expected I suppose.

ok, I'm obviously being dense as hell.. but I don't understand why their success was a bad thing...

It wasn't. I was taking the piss really. The athletes etc. were spot on and didn't think they were owt special (the ones I met anyway). Paula Radcliffe was in my halls in the first year. The rugby first XV were absolute bellends however. Which is to be expected I suppose.

Aye, they are at every uni. Same with the hockey boys. At least at Loughborough I imagine they might be able to play a bit and not just be a glorified drinking club (though no doubt with that element too).

it's the whole "Waaaaaay, we can drink loads of beer, we're hard as nails, lets drink each others piss, huzzah, I know, lets all get naked in the middle of a pub, that'll be riotous!"

twatful to be honest, I mean I like a drink or three, but they're just being cockends.

Can't believe you're even celebrating winning University sports day. :taunt:

I know it seems like a irrelevant acheivement to outsiders, and especially to the bitter student wannabes who are miserable about their predictable Monday-Friday 9-5's, and the best crack they get is talking to Brenda from accounts at the water cooler, bu trust me it's massive news here man! :lol:

Just joking Gem, you're probably well minted and have a very cushty life!

But it's sooooooo more than a sports day ya bastid! ;)

It's like a woman saying "Oh it's only a game" when NUFC get battered...

So that's 2 things now that you know annoy me, people not appreciating UCLANs massive win, and people slagging off the Arctic Monkeys! :pmsl:

And, a night out with the UCLAN Tennis Team is far better than any posh Rugby boys with their cocks out trying to cool... factamundo! :D

Bet you're all called Tim. ;)

:pmsl:

I'm by far the most common one on the Tennis team like!

Someone said to me the other day that they didn't think any Geordies played tennis.... I told the posh twat to fuck off :lol:

Might be 'massive news' in Preston, but not 20 miles north!

Isn't it always now held in Preston because the Lancaster facilities are so awful? It's like the anti-Loughbrough.

Roses is a bit of an odd event though, given that one side of participants spent the night sleeping in lecture theatres and the like.

Lancashire cup my arse, you guys from lancaster college dont seem to understand that we just dont care! All Lancaster Uni care about is Roses, a proper uni competition!

Who?

it's the whole "Waaaaaay, we can drink loads of beer, we're hard as nails, lets drink each others piss, huzzah, I know, lets all get naked in the middle of a pub, that'll be riotous!"

twatful to be honest, I mean I like a drink or three, but they're just being cockends.

I have taken particular delight in the misfortunes of the England Rugby team for precisely this reason. Fucking cock jockeys.

Lancashire cup my arse, you guys from lancaster college dont seem to understand that we just dont care! All Lancaster Uni care about is Roses, a proper uni competition!

Who?

Central Lancashire 'University' also known as Lancaster College.