Best Bar/Club in town?

Mark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We couldn't get tickets for the Tree.

You should have asked my dad :lol:

There was bother outside the Tree early on actually. Sounds like mebbes it was the same scallies cos there were police all over the place. They must have just migrated down to Chevs.

I was down the Tree until about half 8ish and I didn't see any bother, like.

The owner really missed a trick with this tickets only thing. I know they usually do it every year but he got 400 printed then decided to only sell 200 of them. I heard it was dead pretty much all night?

It wasn't dead but it was nowhere near as heaving as it normally would be of a new year. Canny night actually with me fatha and some mates. You were probably there when we got in actually.

He would have been the emo slitting his wrists in the corner next to the toilets.

I was in the plough one new years eve and saw one lass glass another. The police came the ambulance came after it was pretty silent so I stood up and shouted "Happy new year washington".

City Vaults is canny craic, went there last night.

please....just....no...don't . do. it :lol:

Nout wrong with it really, floor is sticky as fuck, load of rough charvers, slags and cheap drink.

Some good tunes aswell.

Nout wrong with it really, floor is sticky as fuck, load of rough charvers, slags and cheap drink.

Some good tunes aswell.

sorry . but. just. no :lol:

Some good tunes aswell.

sorry . but. just. no :lol:

It's not as bad as other places like Yel ect.

I'm out in the toon for the first time in a couple of weeks, my mate who is at uni there has reccomended Tiger Tiger for the Friday night and Wiggle for the Saturday night...what are these places like?

I have no idea where or what Wiggle is ????

I'm out in the toon for the first time in a couple of weeks, my mate who is at uni there has reccomended Tiger Tiger for the Friday night and Wiggle for the Saturday night...what are these places like?

Wiggle is the SU bar, sometimes they have shit things on. Hit or miss really. Cheap as out though.

I just like the music in city vaults, I mainly go round central and the gate though.

Maybe his mate was just trying to get him in the sack.

"You fancy a wiggle on Sarraday night, pet?"

It's shit, it's at Northumbria Uni on a Saturday.

It's shit, it's at Northumbria Uni on a Saturday.

I reckon it's alreet, full of tossers though, cheap drink, but takes ages to get served.

Mark... do you wear cream chinos and boots when you go out?

just curious :lol:

No, why? TBH, I've never been in city vaults on a weekend, so when I've been in, it's been mainly students.