Sex - your first time

Smooth Operator

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was when I was 16 with my friends Ex Girlfriend. She finished with him and he was devastated so I said I would go and have a word to see if I could get them back together. Unfortunatly for him I ended up with her.

<_< With friends like that...

Mine was when I was 16 with my friends Ex Girlfriend. She finished with him and he was devastated so I said I would go and have a word to see if I could get them back together. Unfortunatly for him I ended up with her.

<_< With friends like that...

I felt bad, I finally had the balls to tell him about 2 weeks later, luckily for our friendship he laughed about it.

Aaah it was a long, long time ago but I was about 14/15 and it was with the estate 'bike' who was a couple of years older but delighted in educating us young 'uns <_<

Myself and all my mates got our first from her.

Only thing that sticks in my mind was that lasses were a little less 'well manicured' in those days. It was like shoving a canoe into the amazon rain forest :blush:

Aaah it was a long, long time ago but I was about 14/15 and it was with the estate 'bike' who was a couple of years older but delighted in educating us young 'uns :icon_lol:

Myself and all my mates got our first from her.

Only thing that sticks in my mind was that lasses were a little less 'well manicured' in those days. It was like shoving a canoe into the amazon rain forest :nufc:

canoes being quite small compared to rain forests? <_<

:blush:

With a sweaty sock, over in seconds.

You do realise the thread is about the first time you did it not that last...

Were you the sweaty sock in question?

The man who left Peters without a shower has a cheek to call me sweaty.. :blush:

<_<

Bookmarked. Never again will Manc-mag criticise me for being a night-beforer.

The man who left Peters without a shower has a cheek to call me sweaty.. :blush:

<_<

Without a shower? Mate I nearly left the place without my eyesight.

The man who left Peters without a shower has a cheek to call me sweaty.. :icon_lol:

:blush:

Without a shower? Mate I nearly left the place without my eyesight.

<_<

<_<

Bookmarked. Never again will Manc-mag criticise me for being a night-beforer.

Never follow a jock in the shower. Civilization is built on these very foundation stones.

Mine was spot on, a lass 3 years older than me (I was 24) lived in the house behind mine, our gardens backed onto each others.

Her father had a shed at the bottom of their garden where he used to potter about in, anyway we'd been knocking about for a while flirting and what-not then she asks me to go to her dad's shed with her and tells me her parents are on holiday.

So I go in and she tells me to sit in the armchair in the corner which I do, then she starts taking all her clothes off, so she's then totally naked in front of me, bends down and unzips my jeans. I cross my fingers and shoot my load all over her face and the armchair.

She tried cleaning it up but the armchair was a dark colour so the stain wouldn't shift. Didn't stop us going back every night her parents were away for more!

Edited for truth.

<_< that is quality. laughed out loud at work

Guest Patrokles

She gave it 8/10 when on the phone to her sister

how do you know that?

I was there at the time. It was a brief conversation. Her sister had made her promise to say when she was thinking about it, so her sister knew it was going to happen. So she called the next day to ask how it went!

She gave it 8/10 when on the phone to her sister

how do you know that?

I was there at the time. It was a brief conversation. Her sister had made her promise to say when she was thinking about it, so her sister knew it was going to happen. So she called the next day to ask how it went!

Really 4/10 then cos shes obviously going to double the score while you're stood there.

Guest Patrokles

If I told the full story behind my sex life with this girl then I wouldn't come across as very modest or humble at all. So don't push it. <_<