Sex - your first time

Smooth Operator

Mine was spot on, a lass 3 years older than me (I was 14) lived in the house behind mine, our gardens backed onto each others.

Her father had a shed at the bottom of their garden where he used to potter about in, anyway we'd been knocking about for a while flirting and what-not then she asks me to go to her dad's shed with her and tells me her parents are on holiday.

So I go in and she tells me to sit in the armchair in the corner which I do, then she starts taking all her clothes off, so she's then totally naked in front of me, bends down and unzips my jeans. I cross my fingers hoping I've got a decent pair of kegs on, I'm lucky I've got my very first pair of Calvins on!

So she starts sucking away, then after 5 minutes asks me to take my pants off, obviously I oblige and then she sits me down and facing away from me, lowers herself onto my cock. 20 minutes pass and I'm in heaven. Then I get an incredible feeling in groinal area and cum all over her fatha's armchair!

She tried cleaning it up but the armchair was a dark colour so the stain wouldn't shift. Didn't stop us going back every night her parents were away for more!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was spot on, a lass 3 years older than me (I was 14) lived in the house behind mine, our gardens backed onto each others.

Her father had a shed at the bottom of their garden where he used to potter about in, anyway we'd been knocking about for a while flirting and what-not then she asks me to go to her dad's shed with her and tells me her parents are on holiday.

So I go in and she tells me to sit in the armchair in the corner which I do, then she starts taking all her clothes off, so she's then totally naked in front of me, bends down and unzips my jeans. I cross my fingers hoping I've got a decent pair of kegs on, I'm lucky I've got my very first pair of Calvins on!

So she starts sucking away, then after 5 minutes asks me to take my pants off, obviously I oblige and then she sits me down and facing away from me, lowers herself onto my cock. 20 minutes pass and I'm in heaven. Then I get an incredible feeling in groinal area and cum all over her fatha's armchair!

She tried cleaning it up but the armchair was a dark colour so the stain wouldn't shift. Didn't stop us going back every night her parents were away for more!

Allright then again it cost £1 :lol:

No, really? :lol:

Hey just cos yours was with your weird uncle at the age of 5, who told you you had the sweetest little cocoa starfish he'd ever seen doesn't mean everyone else's is gonna be similar! ;)

Hey just cos yours was with your weird uncle at the age of 5, who told you you had the sweetest little cocoa starfish he'd ever seen doesn't mean everyone else's is gonna be similar! ;)

You have a wonderful imagination, as demonstrated by both your posts in this thread. :pmsl:

Edited by alex

Mine was spot on, a lass 3 years older than me (I was 24) lived in the house behind mine, our gardens backed onto each others.

So I go in and she tells me to sit in the armchair in the corner which I do, then she starts taking all her clothes off, so she's then totally naked in front of me, bends down and unzips my jeans. I cross my fingers and shoot my load all over her face and the armchair.

Edited for truth.

Mine was spot on, a lass 3 years older than me (I was 24) lived in the house behind mine, our gardens backed onto each others.

So I go in and she tells me to sit in the armchair in the corner which I do, then she starts taking all her clothes off, so she's then totally naked in front of me, bends down and unzips my jeans. I cross my fingers and shoot my load all over her face and the armchair.

Edited for truth.

:lol:

I was a bit peeved but my lass loved it :lol:

She'd been out with her mates having a drink and I was out with mine so we were both mullered. Went back to my house later on and went straight upstairs. When i've had a drink I take my bloody time to shoot me load anyway but mix a large amount of alcohol with the Performa condoms that I inadvertantly picked up when I was looking for the Sensations and it was going to be a very long night :pmsl:;)

In the end she got too tired so we went to kip and she wanked me off in the morning. Top draw.

I was a bit peeved but my lass loved it :lol:

She'd been out with her mates having a drink and I was out with mine so we were both mullered. Went back to my house later on and went straight upstairs. When i've had a drink I take my bloody time to shoot me load anyway but mix a large amount of alcohol with the Performa condoms that I inadvertantly picked up when I was looking for the Sensations and it was going to be a very long night :pmsl:;)

In the end she got too tired so we went to kip and she wanked me off in the morning. Top draw.

Who says romance is dead?

Why the fuck did you have to use the shed if her parents were on holiday? :lol:

Why the fuck did you have to use the shed if her parents were on holiday? :lol:

Holes everywhere in this story..

Like how come his spunk ended up on the arm chair? And why would anyone be bothered about stains on an armchair you keep in a garden shed?

Why the fuck did you have to use the shed if her parents were on holiday? ;)

Must admit i did wonder the same. Perhaps she had brothers/sisters in the house though.

My first time was truely awful, embarrassing, fumbling, painful and totally lacking in feeling :pmsl: Was just glad to have got it out of the way tbh!

Why the fuck did you have to use the shed if her parents were on holiday? ;)

Must admit i did wonder the same. Perhaps she had brothers/sisters in the house though.

My first time was truely awful, embarrassing, fumbling, painful and totally lacking in feeling :pmsl: Was just glad to have got it out of the way tbh!

What about your first time involving back door shenanigans?

Why the fuck did you have to use the shed if her parents were on holiday? :pmsl:

My first time was truely awful, embarrassing, fumbling, painful and totally lacking in feeling :taunt: Was just glad to have got it out of the way tbh!

;)

One and the same tbh.

Pissed, so was she

Can't remember the deed, but she gave me her number in the morning and it ended up in her bin (she didn't see me do throw it thankfully)

Seem to remeber big brests though, and her flat mate was so much fitter than her.

I was pissed as well. can't even remember her name ;)

the funniest was the first time with my first 'steady' lass, much as above, she backed me onto the sofa, down I went and then she screamed blue murder. Her toes had got trapped under the bottom of the sofa!! :lol: Dozy cow

Why the fuck did you have to use the shed if her parents were on holiday? :pmsl:

My first time was truely awful, embarrassing, fumbling, painful and totally lacking in feeling :slap: Was just glad to have got it out of the way tbh!

;)

One and the same tbh.

You're all obssessed :D:taunt: