The Friday Fred

Gemmill

Best day of the working week by a mile. :lol:

Doing as little as possible whilst still making the day pass swiftly is foremost on my agenda. I don't want to hear about any twat that's got a half day or is off either. So be warned. ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate can't say the word thief. Thing is, it's not that he can't say "th", he just gets it round the wrong way and says "fieth". I've tried to teach him but he's totally retarded.

Me: "Right, say th"

Him: "th"

Me: "Say ff"

Him: "ff"

Me: "Right. Thief. Say it."

Him: "Fieth."

Me: "Yer a fucking idiot."

Did my weekend pardaying both last night and on Wednesday, so this'll be a quietish one, tonight included. Unfortunately, a hangover and a lack of sleep are not conducive to enjoying a full Friday's worth of slacking. :lol:

Did my weekend pardaying both last night and on Wednesday, so this'll be a quietish one, tonight included. Unfortunately, a hangover and a lack of sleep are not conducive to enjoying a full Friday's worth of slacking. :lol:

Client till 11, stock count at 12. Should last about 2 hours then just got the weekend to look forward to.

See Gem - PwC does have a few good days.

Did my weekend pardaying both last night and on Wednesday, so this'll be a quietish one, tonight included. Unfortunately, a hangover and a lack of sleep are not conducive to enjoying a full Friday's worth of slacking. :pmsl:

Client till 11, stock count at 12. Should last about 2 hours then just got the weekend to look forward to.

See Gem - PwC does have a few good days.

I used to love doing stock counts. In and out in half an hour and charge 4 hours for :lol: writing-up ;)

Any joy with your notice period negotiations?

I've got a bucks party tomorrow night so I'm taking it easy tonight. Gotta be in tip top shape.

Bucks party! :lol: You crazee ozzies.

I'm working like a bastard today, 8 'til 6, just to let you slackers know.

I've got a bucks party tomorrow night so I'm taking it easy tonight. Gotta be in tip top shape.

Bucks party! :lol: You crazee ozzies.

I'm working like a bastard today, 8 'til 6, just to let you slackers know.

I'm quite looking forward to it, it's my first buck's party, so it better be bloody insane.

Unfortunately my brother is the best man and he's organising it, and Mr Personality he is not...

Edited by Woodgate27

Work just approved my 3 days of holiday in March despite the fact that we have a "holiday block" from mid-February to the end of April. This improves my mood somewhat. <_<

Sounds good! I've got 2 weeks to take between now and April. I feel a spring break coming on :blush:

Work just approved my 3 days of holiday in March despite the fact that we have a "holiday block" from mid-February to the end of April. This improves my mood somewhat. :blush:

Sounds good! I've got 2 weeks to take between now and April. I feel a spring break coming on :icon_lol:

Rah! Care to join me in Belgrade for the Serbian Eurovision final? <_<

Work just approved my 3 days of holiday in March despite the fact that we have a "holiday block" from mid-February to the end of April. This improves my mood somewhat. :icon_lol:

Sounds good! I've got 2 weeks to take between now and April. I feel a spring break coming on :nufc:

Rah! Care to join me in Belgrade for the Serbian Eurovision final? <_<

That's the best offer I've had in the last half hour, so who knows? :blush:

Work just approved my 3 days of holiday in March despite the fact that we have a "holiday block" from mid-February to the end of April. This improves my mood somewhat. :nufc:

Sounds good! I've got 2 weeks to take between now and April. I feel a spring break coming on :nufc:

Rah! Care to join me in Belgrade for the Serbian Eurovision final? :blush:

That's the best offer I've had in the last half hour, so who knows? :icon_lol:

<_< Would the prospect of 1-litre bottles of wine for 80p help? Sometimes they don't even have bits of grape skin floating in them...

Work just approved my 3 days of holiday in March despite the fact that we have a "holiday block" from mid-February to the end of April. This improves my mood somewhat. :nufc:

<_< Would the prospect of 1-litre bottles of wine for 80p help? Sometimes they don't even have bits of grape skin floating in them...

Just the odd toenail of the bloke who squashed the grapes.

No hols at all until April. Fuck off the pair of yous. :angry: