Rooneys language

cambb

Whilst I haven't got a problem with swearing, it seems that the vast majority of his minimal vocabulary are swear words.

But then he is poorly educated and illiterate.

He's a got one hell of a talent, but he just behaves like an illiterate yob.

I bet the little ginger fat twat gets away with giving our supporters the V-Sign, obviously because of him only being a young boy who knows no better of course. :blink:

EDIT: 1-0 sign, what ever he did :)

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Just bide your time, that bloke is an accident waiting to happen. I'd be surprised to see Man U get 2 more decent years out of him.

What pissed me off even more was his reaction when asked about it. He didn't say "sorry I just got caught up in the moment I shouldn't have cursed when I know kids are watching", he just kept going on about scoring a PL goal. The guy is one of the stupidest footballers around.

I've had a go at Rooney as much as anybody and will continue to as he's a prick, but i actually agree with him on this one!

I have no problem at all with somebody saying Fucking get in when they score, i would do! The problem is when they swear and abuse refs contiually and aren't punished.

However making the sign at the fans is something players away from manu and arsenal would be punsihed for and that he shouldn't get away with.

On the earlier match, Boro V Charlton, I heard Southgate shouting the F word at his team mates even though he was nowhere near the microphones. We were able to hear it because there weren’t many fans there anyway!

Anyway, my point is that not many people in the media mentioned that. Not defending Rooney or anything… he’s the biggest wanker on earth.

Anyone see the 1-0 sign he gave to the Leazes east corner?

I would love to punch his fucking teeth in, the fat twat.

There, said it.

21002[/snapback]

Aye, I sit in the Leazes.

He's a ned tbh.

The Lad looks like one of those little shits that hang around and try to stare you down when you're heading to the off-licence, and then shout something indecipherable behind your back when you're at a distance, much to the amusment of their toss-pot mates.

aarrrgh I've seen too many people like him and I want to twat them all!