Top Gear

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mission is to proceed up the Nung River in a Navy patrol boat. Pick up Colonel Kurtz's path at Nu Mung Ba, follow it and learn what you can along the way. When you find the Colonel, infiltrate his team by whatever means available and terminate the Colonel's command.

Absolutely goddamn right!

• 5 months later...
The Stig is going to be revealed apparently.

Hmm - Clarkson wrote in his own newspaper column that the identity will be a "staggering surprise" and BBC news themselves state that

"It is not clear if the apparent unveiling is part of a publicity stunt which could mean that Stig's identity remains a mystery."

I'm sceptical tbh - I reckon they'll have put a celebrity (maybe an F1 driver) in white overalls and given him a white helmet. Worse still, it could be James May! Remember the end of series event at Zolder against the Germans?

The Stig is going to be revealed apparently.

I doubt it. Surely anyone who wants to know who he is knows already anyway?

Be interesting to see if it actually is Mr Collins... :icon_lol:

I knew it was going to be him the minute he sat down with his foot on his knee.... Top marks to Clarkson for getting the question in about 'that' crash :icon_lol:

I knew it was going to be him the minute he sat down with his foot on his knee.... Top marks to Clarkson for getting the question in about 'that' crash :icon_lol:

You saddo :icon_lol:

I know :icon_lol:

Been watching F1 far too long evidently... :icon_lol:

Schumacher won't be The Stig all the time.

Basically the only man Ferrari trust with pushing the FXX to the limit.

No shit sherlock.. :icon_lol:

Ferrari has built 30, expanding the original 29 that were planned. These have all been sold to pre-selected past Ferrari customers, with the exception of one which was retained by Ferrari S.p.A. Ferrari's F1 World Champion driver, Michael Schumacher, received the 30th. Schumacher's FXX differs from others in that it is the only black FXX without a stripe, it comes with red trim on the wheels, it has matte exhaust tips (regular FXX's have chrome tips), and his personal logo is stitched on the racing seats.

Looks like it was Schumi's own car.

I'd hazard a guess that was the only time he was "The" Stig. I'm sure there are several of them.

Ferrari has built 30, expanding the original 29 that were planned. These have all been sold to pre-selected past Ferrari customers, with the exception of one which was retained by Ferrari S.p.A. Ferrari's F1 World Champion driver, Michael Schumacher, received the 30th. Schumacher's FXX differs from others in that it is the only black FXX without a stripe, it comes with red trim on the wheels, it has matte exhaust tips (regular FXX's have chrome tips), and his personal logo is stitched on the racing seats.

Looks like it was Schumi's own car.

I'm not in the least bit surprised. Full marks to them for coming up with the cover-up though. Bell Helmets must have been in on it too.

I'd hazard a guess that was the only time he was "The" Stig. I'm sure there are several of them.

Well yes that was the 'joke' of it all really. Its common knowledge that the Stig is Ben Collins.