At last.............Ryan Babel

sicko2ndbest

I love the way Nobby just googled Babel. Cheers like, couldn't have done that myself. The first story on the first link is about the film. ;)

:unsure:

just showing how easy it is to find the articles

I love the way Nobby just googled Babel. Cheers like, couldn't have done that myself. The first story on the first link is about the film. ;)

:unsure:

just showing how easy it is to find the articles

:D Cheers again.

I've always been under the impression that Babel is vastly overrated.

Why do you say that? Or are you in the habit of pre-judging 20 yr olds who have already played for their country and include Van Basten in their fan club.

Why do you say that? Or are you in the habit of pre-judging 20 yr olds who have already played for their country and include Van Basten in their fan club.

No he just doesn't like their tower.

No he just doesn't like their tower.

hahaha :angry:;)

Ajax starlet Ryan Babel has ended speculation over his future by signing a new deal at the club.

Babel had been linked with a possible move to Arsenal and Newcastle during last month's transfer window.

However, Ajax have been able to persuade Babel to sign a new two-year deal to keep him at the Amsterdam ArenA.

The 20-year-old broke into the Ajax side in 2004 and he has established himself as a key player at the club.

Babel is the second Ajax player to extend his stay at the club with Kenneth Vermeer inking a two-year extension to keep him in Amsterdam until 2010.

Vermeer made his debut for Ajax this season in the Uefa Cup against IK Start.

Ajax starlet Ryan Babel has ended speculation over his future by signing a new deal at the club.

Babel had been linked with a possible move to Arsenal and Newcastle during last month's transfer window.

However, Ajax have been able to persuade Babel to sign a new two-year deal to keep him at the Amsterdam ArenA.

The 20-year-old broke into the Ajax side in 2004 and he has established himself as a key player at the club.

Babel is the second Ajax player to extend his stay at the club with Kenneth Vermeer inking a two-year extension to keep him in Amsterdam until 2010.

Vermeer made his debut for Ajax this season in the Uefa Cup against IK Start.

it was probably just agent talk designed to get him a bigger weekly wedge