Ugly Mackems,are you ever happy?

menace13

The only thing in my life that makes me a cynical fucker is NUFC.

I remember my old man when he came home from the 74 Cup Final say "I'll never pay another penny to watch them cunts ever again" He's 71 now and he never did go back.

The whole Club (and I include a vast majority of the supporters, me included until not so recently, in that equation) is just not set up to embrace success. The Club just accept that being nearly men is good enough, the players pick up the wages every week (notice I didn't say 'earn there wages') and the supporters (myself included) just blindly hand over a stupid amount of money at the drop of a hat every season. I ask now more than ever why the fuck should I give them overpaid underachieving wankers my hard earned?

The ovation given to the team after the semi final defeat last season was the prime example of why we will never challenge consistantly for silverware. The vast majority accept shite - fact!

But the killer for me is seeing Dyer get a reported £80k a week for the shite he produces week in week out - the very thought that I finance the little cunts lifestyle will, if I think long and hard about it, make me end my financial input into NUFC.

I remember my old man when he came home from the 74 Cup Final say "I'll never pay another penny to watch them cunts ever again" He's 71 now and he never did go back.

The whole Club (and I include a vast majority of the supporters, me included until not so recently,  in that equation) is just not set up to embrace success. The Club just accept that being nearly men is good enough, the players pick up the wages every week (notice I didn't say 'earn there wages') and the supporters (myself included) just blindly hand over a stupid amount of money at the drop of a hat every season. I ask now more than ever why the fuck should I give them overpaid underachieving wankers my hard earned?

The ovation given to the team after the semi final defeat last season was the prime example of why we will never challenge consistantly for silverware. The vast majority accept shite - fact!

But the killer for me is seeing Dyer get a reported £80k a week for the shite he produces week in week out - the very thought that I finance the little cunts lifestyle will, if I think long and hard about it, make me end my financial input into NUFC.

20939[/snapback]

Excellent post that mate, spot on.

The whole Club (and I include a vast majority of the supporters, me included until not so recently,  in that equation) is just not set up to embrace success. The Club just accept that being nearly men is good enough, the players pick up the wages every week (notice I didn't say 'earn there wages') and the supporters (myself included) just blindly hand over a stupid amount of money at the drop of a hat every season. I ask now more than ever why the fuck should I give them overpaid underachieving wankers my hard earned?

20939[/snapback]

You put across some VERY good points there.

But the killer for me is seeing Dyer get a reported £80k a week for the shite he produces week in week out

Unfortunately it isn't week in week out as you said.

However your posts are always directed at the negative side, overly so. Whilst I would say our club is in a bad state apart from player wise it doesn't help to constantly slag it off. Have a valium and try and cheer the fuck up. Depression kills.

But the killer for me is seeing Dyer get a reported £80k a week for the shite he produces week in week out

Unfortunately it isn't week in week out as you said.

However your posts are always directed at the negative side, overly so. Whilst I would say our club is in a bad state apart from player wise it doesn't help to constantly slag it off. Have a valium and try and cheer the fuck up. Depression kills.

20985[/snapback]

You are so right, it can't be week in week out, he's injured more often than not. That makes me more angry to see a reported £80k per week going down the drain, totally wasteful.

You always seem to post negative stuff,never fucking happy and I know there are other people out there that get pissed off with it aswell..

Cheer up for fuck sake It's not like you're going to die tomorrow.

20903[/snapback]

are you happy ?

You are so right, it can't be week in week out, he's injured more often than not. That makes me more angry to see a reported £80k per week going down the drain, totally wasteful.

20992[/snapback]

Even when he isn't playing, he's normally up to something else to rub our noses in it.