Toon V Villa

TOPTOON

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: No I thought that Gemmill was the giver and Alex the taker tbh

Where do you stand on the gay adoption issue you lovely boys?

Great comeback. Only took you an hour to steal someone else's joke.

Where do you stand on the gay adoption issue you lovely boys?

Great comeback. Only took you an hour to steal someone else's joke.

Because i'd been away from the computer DOH!!!!

So do you spit or swallow?

Given the outrage over the mong comments, I find the somewhat homophobic tone of some of these responses a little hypocritical.

What he said tbh TOPTOON. Start another Villa match thread why don't you. :unsure:

I find Mong (Offensive expression alluding to someone with Down Syndrome, being Mongoloid) very offensive as a very good friend of mine has a sister he looks after with down syndrome. Your quite sick Gemmill and very out of order, there may well be a few people on here who have friends relatives who have down syndrome, i don't suppose you've ever thought of that have you?

How offensive would one need to be for you to permanently fuck off this site? Nobby can answer this one too if he fancies...

I find Mong (Offensive expression alluding to someone with Down Syndrome, being Mongoloid) very offensive as a very good friend of mine has a sister he looks after with down syndrome. Your quite sick Gemmill and very out of order, there may well be a few people on here who have friends relatives who have down syndrome, i don't suppose you've ever thought of that have you?

How offensive would one need to be for you to permanently fuck off this site? Nobby can answer this one too if he fancies...

Another fudge packer i take it??? :unsure:

Guest Patrokles

I'm formally requesting a ban for this lad's repeated homophobic comments, even after it was pointed out to him.

I'm serious.

Just hit the repor... oh, wait. Never mind.

I'm formally requesting a ban for this lad's repeated homophobic comments, even after it was pointed out to him.

I'm serious.

Oh please don't go pretend crying to the Ref trying to get me a red, who do you think you are ..?? ...Robbie Savage or Will Young or someone? ;)

Very sensitive tonight sweetie, i take it your still in the closet then? :unsure:

Edited by TOPTOON

I'm serious.

Just hit the repor... oh, wait. Never mind.

Never knew we had one of those, cheers. Let's see what happens if I press this button...

Just to clarify as we go along, Toptoon, would you say you currently have the upper hand here? I know you think you wiped the floor with me the other day and signed off victorious. I'm just interested in knowing whether you already think you're ahead of people here, or whether you feel you have some ground to make up. :unsure:

I'm serious.

Oh please don't go pretend crying to the Ref trying to get me a red, who do you think you are ..?? ...Robbie Savage or Will Young or someone? ;)

Very sensitive tonight sweetie, i take it your still in the closet then? :unsure:

Toptoon... can you not see the hypocrisy of your previous tirade against someone calling you a "mong", with your repeated homophobic innuendos?

Plus it's "you're" you mong.

Where do you stand on the gay adoption issue you pair of lovely boys?

Mong.

Why exactly did you edit it by the way? Made yourself look like a tit adding the second line.

Just to clarify as we go along, Toptoon, would you say you currently have the upper hand here? I know you think you wiped the floor with me the other day and signed off victorious. I'm just interested in knowing whether you already think you're ahead of people here, or whether you feel you have some ground to make up. :unsure:

I laughed alot at Nobby's and Patrokles when they came out with:

alex bums gemmil TBH

I'm not sure that's possible, Gemmill would have to be on his front. I'm assuming Alex is the pitcher.

No ones come close to beating that yet imo nobby's probably done the most sensible thing and decided not to waste anymore time on you and your bum chum.

Edited by TOPTOON

alex bums gemmil TBH

I'm not sure that's possible, Gemmill would have to be on his front. I'm assuming Alex is the pitcher.

No ones come close to beating that yet imo nobby's probably done the most sensible thing and decided not to waste anymore time on you and your bum chum.

Not got any homework to do?

Just to clarify as we go along, Toptoon, would you say you currently have the upper hand here? I know you think you wiped the floor with me the other day and signed off victorious. I'm just interested in knowing whether you already think you're ahead of people here, or whether you feel you have some ground to make up. ;)

alex bums gemmil TBH

So basically you aspire to be as witty as Nobby. It's good to have goals in life. :unsure:

Guest Patrokles

Just to clarify as we go along, Toptoon, would you say you currently have the upper hand here? I know you think you wiped the floor with me the other day and signed off victorious. I'm just interested in knowing whether you already think you're ahead of people here, or whether you feel you have some ground to make up. ;)

alex bums gemmil TBH

So basically you aspire to be as witty as Nobby. It's good to have goals in life. :unsure:

ME, GEMMILL, HE WANTS TO BE LIKE ME.