Toon V Villa

TOPTOON

Just to clarify as we go along, Toptoon, would you say you currently have the upper hand here? I know you think you wiped the floor with me the other day and signed off victorious. I'm just interested in knowing whether you already think you're ahead of people here, or whether you feel you have some ground to make up. :D

I laughed alot at Nobby's and Patrokles when they came out with:

alex bums gemmil TBH

I'm not sure that's possible, Gemmill would have to be on his front. I'm assuming Alex is the pitcher.

No ones come close to beating that yet imo nobby's probably done the most sensible thing and decided not to waste anymore time on you and your bum chum.

So basically you aspire to be as witty as Nobby. It's good to have goals in life. :unsure:

ME, GEMMILL, HE WANTS TO BE LIKE ME.

But being like Nobby is his ultimate goal. Being like you is just a stepping stone. ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf TOPTOON, you are thick as fuck. Your knowledge of football tends to reflect this, particulalrly in the way you adopt the Peter Reid school of tabloid talk.

Please fuck off somewhere else and bore the shit out of them. N-O are looking for 'members' and you seem to fit the bill perfectly for that particular word.

Whoa the big boys are out now Moderaters and guys from Admin.

Gemmill must be good at giving head or something :unsure:

or was it Obagoals crying? I hoped you'd tell him to stop whinging, till i worked out he's shagging shearergol.

Anyways - P.s. I realise that this probably means i'm banned, because some little power happy computer nerd has a tiny bit of power, but if it means i have to bow down to bullies such as Gemmill and Alex, then so be it because i'm not backing down to the likes of them (i.e. scumbags).

Gemmill must be good at giving head or something ;)

or was it Obagoals crying? I hoped you'd tell him to stop whinging, till i worked out he's shagging shearergol.

Anyways - P.s. I realise that this probably means i'm banned, because some little power happy computer nerd has a tiny bit of power, but if it means i have to bow down to bullies such as Gemmill and Alex, then so be it because i'm not backing down to the likes of them (i.e. scumbags).

:unsure:

You've outdone yourself.

I work at a school btw - you sound like a year 8, correct?

A blowjob to the first mod to ban this cunt tbh.

Do admins count?

Absolutely, I promise to wear a wig of your choosing, and I'm (slightly) prettier than Lee Clark. You'll never know the difference. Let's face it, that's the best offer you'll get this weekend. ;)

Sheridan Smith! :angry:

Sorry...

Do admins count?

Absolutely, I promise to wear a wig of your choosing, and I'm (slightly) prettier than Lee Clark. You'll never know the difference. Let's face it, that's the best offer you'll get this weekend. ;)

Sheridan Smith! :angry:

Sorry...

She's actually good at head :P

P.s. :P:P:P I knew you were a shit stabber btw!!!

Shit stabber? :angry:

Fucking hell even your homophobic references are atrocious.

It's poo poker!

Or you might like to try:

Dick smoker

pillow biter

shirt lifter

lover of man meat even! ;)

Gemmill must be good at giving head or something :angry:

Listen TOPCookamada, TOPwhateverRockamada, TOPPoppadom, there is no bullying going on here...

Thats actually very funny!!! :angry:;) Well done!!!

P.s. :P:P:P I knew you were a shit stabber btw!!!

Let's see if you can grasp this concept. I don't find it in any way offensive for you to think I'm homosexual, and I'm going to guess that goes for everyone else you've tried that on. Try a different line.

She's actually good at head :angry:

I can well believe it; my only concern would be whether or not I could have it back afterwards.

Edited by ObaGol

I'm formally requesting a ban for this lad's repeated homophobic comments, even after it was pointed out to him.

I'm serious.

Just hit the repor... oh, wait. Never mind.

Never knew we had one of those, cheers. Let's see what happens if I press this button...

;) Neither did I???

Oooo that's pretty :angry:

I must say I was quite gutted when I opened this thread and found out we weren't taking the piss out of Vic again.

P.s. :P:P:nufc: I knew you were a shit stabber btw!!!

Shit stabber? :angry:

Fucking hell even your homophobic references are atrocious.

It's poo poker!

Or you might like to try:

Dick smoker

pillow biter

shirt lifter

lover of man meat even! :P

Cackybasher is the best ;)

I find Mong (Offensive expression alluding to someone with Down Syndrome, being Mongoloid) very offensive as a very good friend of mine has a sister he looks after with down syndrome. Your quite sick Gemmill and very out of order, there may well be a few people on here who have friends relatives who have down syndrome, i don't suppose you've ever thought of that have you?

19_Midget.jpg

:angry: