Toon V Villa

TOPTOON

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I was quite gutted when I opened this thread and found out we weren't taking the piss out of Vic again.

P.s. :P:P:nufc: I knew you were a shit stabber btw!!!

Shit stabber? :angry:

Fucking hell even your homophobic references are atrocious.

It's poo poker!

Or you might like to try:

Dick smoker

pillow biter

shirt lifter

lover of man meat even! :P

Cackybasher is the best ;)

Delicately poised, good with colours, first on the dancefloor, not the marrying kind, round at Freddie's, puddle jumper, bad thrower, Yorkie bar etc etc.

Used to be a lad in my regiment who if 2 short planks could chat they would call him thick.

So we called him a Mong. After a couple of months of everyone doing this we were ordered to stop.

So we started calling him Lloyd (loid as it shoud have been spelled) for Monga loid.

It took him 6 months to twig this and we eventually got ordered to not call him this either.

So we called him Stiller (as in still a fucking mongaloid).

he never twigged this one.

Guest Patrokles

Never mind GOLD, can we have a RAINBOW forum for this one? :angry:

I was walking past an elementary school in the main gay district of San Francisco and they had a giant rainbow painted on their playground. ;)

Never mind GOLD, can we have a RAINBOW forum for this one? :angry:

I was walking past an elementary school in the main gay district of San Francisco and they had a giant rainbow painted on their playground. ;)

Good job is wasn't in Kansas or it'd soon be an elementary school with nee windaz.

For the record, I'm in favour of gay couples adopting. Although Gemmill and I don't feel we're ready for that sort of commitment yet.

By the time you two are ready to commit, TOPTOON might be ready to be released from the pen, would you consider it?

I'm for it too, same sex couples may not strictly be able to provide the mythical perfect environment for a child, but as long as people like TOPTOON's parents aren't being sterilised, I'd say that's a pretty fucking moot point. I'm not making that comparison, btw, before someone misinterprets and jumps down my throat! :angry:

Oh, and I'm quite a fan of "chutney ferret", don't think that one's been mentioned yet, and "Fudge Panda", which was just a mistake that stuck.

• 2 years later...
Guest Stevie
Whoa the big boys are out now Moderaters and guys from Admin.

Gemmill must be good at giving head or something :D

or was it Obagoals crying? I hoped you'd tell him to stop whinging, till i worked out he's shagging shearergol.

Anyways - P.s. I realise that this probably means i'm banned, because some little power happy computer nerd has a tiny bit of power, but if it means i have to bow down to bullies such as Gemmill and Alex, then so be it because i'm not backing down to the likes of them (i.e. scumbags).

Shut up ya daft cunt.

Whoa the big boys are out now Moderaters and guys from Admin.

Gemmill must be good at giving head or something ;)

or was it Obagoals crying? I hoped you'd tell him to stop whinging, till i worked out he's shagging shearergol.

Anyways - P.s. I realise that this probably means i'm banned, because some little power happy computer nerd has a tiny bit of power, but if it means i have to bow down to bullies such as Gemmill and Alex, then so be it because i'm not backing down to the likes of them (i.e. scumbags).

Shut up ya daft cunt.

:D