My Website

jonnyhall

My W:Digi Sport has its new theme. Check it out!

I could do with one or toon fans jumping on board to do a bit of writing, like articles, a column or taking part in our Newcastle Match preview and reaction section. Just drop me an email if you are interested. Alot of the site is still in coming soon as i am still looking for toon fans to offer their help and join the team

The website: Click Here

it is also available at: www.wdigisport.uk.tt

and www.wdigisport.tk

P.S I dont think it is suitable to firefox but not sure!

Comments would be appreciated :blink:

Edit: SUITABLE IN INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY FOR THE TIME BEING

Edited by jonnyhall

It sort of works in Firefox..I think.

Dont think much of the colour scheme and the fonts not easy to read (its a bit like trying to read a newspaper through one of them frosted glass windows).

Also, where did the league table come from?

It has us sitting 16th with Portsmouth (Played 4 points 1) and Birmingham (Played 4 points 0) below us?!??!?!?

Or Im assuming its games payed and points that are in the columns either way it dont look like no table I been viewing boss!

Dont think much of the colour scheme and the fonts not easy to read (its a bit like trying to read a newspaper through one of them frosted glass windows).

It has us sitting 16th with Portsmouth (Played 4 points 1) and Birmingham (Played 4 points 0) below us?!??!?!?

Or Im assuming its games payed and points that are in the columns either way it dont look like no table I been viewing boss!

21022[/snapback]

it has us sitting in 19th try refreshing the page

21022[/snapback]

it has us sitting in 19th try refreshing the page

21088[/snapback]

Not in Firefox - if you're serious about your new website you should test it in Firefox for a start.

I think you're using Front Page or some other MS product to build the site - that's going to cause some viewers problems.

My W:Digi Sport has its new theme. Check it out!

20978[/snapback]

Spam or not - he's done a fine job. Its bookmarked, mate !

Useless on Firefox though.

21096[/snapback]

cheers!

i know i dont know why. must be the way i designed it

anyway Internet Explorer is installed with Windows so it is possible for anyone to view. i will just put a message on the site saying it is only suitable for IE

*it is only suitable in Internet Explorer only while i perform some tests on the site*

21110[/snapback]

tried refreshing but the table still looks like:

wdigi.jpg

What is it thats causing Firefox and Opera problems? there shouldnt be anything in a plain HTML site that nacks it up, maybe you just need to make a few minor adjustments to font or background colours etc and it'll be there in all. I know that about 30% of the visits to my site are from Netscape type browsers so you dont want to exclude them if you can help it.

UPDATE: Since it looks like it will take a long time to change my website and find another suitable program to design my website, please when visiting my site use only Internet Explorer. Using Firefox will nack up the writing and make the boxes go all dotty and none of the links will work.