Great timing Roeder, you numpty !

Jimbo

Steve Bruce tbh

Shepherd did supposedly did want him, for a good while. Hope to fuck that's off the radar now.

Further evidence of the good job Shepherd is doing running the club btw. Courting Steve Bruce ffs. :angry:

wrong again, and it makes me smile when Bruce says this shite himself .....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Roeder could really do with a lot of less talking. As I said a couple of times "Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses."

He then get slated for not saying anything. :angry:

Well, not from me. ;) I don't need to read or hear anything. Actions on and off the pitch are sufficient.

Steve Bruce tbh

Shepherd did supposedly did want him, for a good while. Hope to fuck that's off the radar now.

Further evidence of the good job Shepherd is doing running the club btw. Courting Steve Bruce ffs. :angry:

Steve Bruce admits he still thinks about his decision to turn down the offer to manage boyhood club Newcastle United.

The Premiership side came calling two-and-a-half years ago following their decision to dismiss Sir Bobby Robson, only for Bruce to spurn their advances.

Earlier this season and with 'Bruce out' chants ringing around St Andrews, the Newcastle-born tactician must have been ruing his decision to turn his back on a switch to St James' Park.

However, Bruce has overseen a transformation of the club's fortunes and they now play Newcastle on Saturday in an FA Cup tie sitting top of the Championship and favourites to win promotion.

It is, though, with genuine affection that Bruce talks of Newcastle as he reflects on the biggest decision of his career in management.

"I am a typical Geordie, who is black and white through and through," he told the Sunday Express.

"You talk about big decisions in your life. To get the opportunity to manage them was probably the biggest compliment I've had in football.

"Bloody hell, Newcastle wanted me!

"It was the hardest decision I've had to make. But to have taken the job would have meant letting down the people here at Birmingham.

"I always wonder whether I've closed the door on a dream. As a player I'd always wanted to play for them and then I was given the chance to manage them."

Turned down by Steve Bruce. Jesus Wept! ;)

Steve Bruce tbh

;) Yeah, Bruce is the delusional one. You, however, know all.

Steve Bruce tbh

"I know but I'm not telling you" Schoolyard-tastic.

Steve Bruce tbh

simple fact is Alex, I can't.

As I said, it makes me smile when Gem etc make things up to discredit the board and then even convince themselves it isn't made up ;)

Steve Bruce tbh

simple fact is Alex, I can't.

As I said, it makes me smile when Gem etc make things up to discredit the board and then even convince themselves it isn't made up :P

As I suspected. ;)

It was Alan Shearer.

Reckon it's his job any time he wants it to be honest (so long as Shepherd is running the show). Pretty obvious he wanted (at least) a season away from the club though. Is that the big secret then? I've heard it from at least half a dozen taxi drivers for a kick-off.

It was Alan Shearer.

Reckon it's his job any time he wants it to be honest (so long as Shepherd is running the show). Pretty obvious he wanted (at least) a season away from the club though. Is that the big secret then? I've heard it from at least half a dozen taxi drivers for a kick-off.

:angry:

Possibly, it might be his in the future. I wouldn't take any more notice of a taxi driver than I would of Gem though ;)

A man in his 50s (at least) playing secretsssssssssss. Shhhhhhhhhh.

its called D I S C R E T I O N

BTW, I'm 52.

A young 52 ;)

Is Chez on the right lines though? Howay man ffs! :angry: I heard it was his job if he wanted it (not just off a taxi driver either), but he'd already made it clear he didn't want it (straight away at least).

Can anyone tell me how a grown man, privy to confidential information, can't do the mental legwork to figure out why you don't hint at it (where that will obviously lead) without being functionally mentally retarded?

This is a serious question; it's a long way down from up here, sometimes it's hard to tell! :angry:

BTW, Roeder's got some front. If Big Al hears he's been calling him he'll kick the shit out of him. Banking on the: "You wouldn't hit a man wearing glasses" routine tbh. :angry:

I think I'd take Shearer as our next manager though. His status would mean he got the time he needed, he'd be able to attract players of the right calibre and he wouldn't take any shit.

I think I'd take Shearer as our next manager though. His status would mean he got the time he needed, he'd be able to attract players of the right calibre and he wouldn't take any shit.

Comes to something when that's what we'd settle for in the face of the Shepherd shortlist alternatives though, doesn't it. A bloke with no experience who is a name and wouldn't (have to) take any shit off Shepherd. I agree though, I'd take him at the end of the season tbh.

Comes to something when that's what we'd settle for in the face of the Shepherd shortlist alternatives though, doesn't it. A bloke with no experience who is a name and wouldn't (have to) take any shit off Shepherd. I agree though, I'd take him at the end of the season tbh.

That's it though isn't it? Who else would come here? I fancy Shearer to have what it takes (just guessing though) but he's hardly the top quality manager certain other clubs in the league are able to attract now (which is what matters). I include MoN in that too, who's done a good job everywhere he's gone. Getting blown out by Steve Bruce sums Shepherd up for me. He scares people off.

BTW, Roeder's got some front. If Big Al hears he's been calling him he'll kick the shit out of him. Banking on the: "You wouldn't hit a man wearing glasses" routine tbh. ;)

Roeders gonna get laced!

Seriously, he would attract all sorts to play for us with his name. Rooney loves him for a start. :angry:

BTW, Roeder's got some front. If Big Al hears he's been calling him he'll kick the shit out of him. Banking on the: "You wouldn't hit a man wearing glasses" routine tbh. ;)

Roeders gonna get laced!

Seriously, he would attract all sorts to play for us with his name. Rooney loves him for a start. :angry:

Doubt we'll get him though :P But I agree. Craig Bellamy to return :P

Roeders gonna get laced!

Doubt we'll get him though :P But I agree. Craig Bellamy to return :P

The only problem i can envisage is Uriah Rennie tbh.