Toontastic be warned says TOPTOON

TOPTOON

I have been using N O L for sometime and recently decided to try out Toontastic to compare, this is what i found:

There is no bullying going on here say the moderators? Arsene wenger syndrome (selective eyesight) or what?

VERY VERY CLiCKY ON THIS SITE. ALOT LIKE AN INBRED GAY BAR (so Alex tells me).

This is how it goes i've discovered, (someone lets say Gemmill or his dearest Alex say for example) picks a fight with someone fairly new to the board, now you either A ignore them (the best thing to do in all fairness). B walk away with your tail between your legs upset or C (if you've taken a bit too much like me) stand up for yourself argue your point and give a bit back. Now because the older members (certain members, Mods and Admin's) are all bumming one another on here they all pile in on the same side to protect there most favourite bum chums).

Now i am far from the only person who has fallen into this trap but would just like to warn others what the crack is here.

Toontastic V Newcastle on Line - Toontastic despite constant sniping at N O L (out of obvious jelousy) are almost always last to the big stories, almost everything on Toontastic has already appeared on Newcastle online previously. Its often virtually dead too. Its basically not even half the site that N O L is. This i suspect will always be, unless the people in charge of the site need to keep the bully boys in check because its just a small clicky group on there (not everyone by the way), this prevents others getting as involved as they are not one of the inbred gang.

Gemmill and other double agents (under different names) are found on N O L too so be warned!

Gemmills Toontastic Sig is:

QUOTE(HTT)

This forum will die a death pretty soon because it's too snobby, too perpetual. N.O is a Newcastle United Fans Forum, a community, and always will be, long after this one has gone.

O RLY?

This is the thread when i decided to stand up for myself against the Clicky bunch. who rally round very quickly.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11584 (i had dared to argue with Gemmill and subsequent bum chums on another thread, so this time they came back stronger).

Toontastic be warned.

« on: Today at 07:59:48 AM »

I have been using N O L for sometime and recently decided to try out Toontastic to compare, this is what i found:

There is no bullying going on here say the moderators? Arsene wenger syndrome (selective eyesight) or what?

VERY VERY CLiCKY ON THIS SITE. ALOT LIKE AN INBRED GAY BAR (so Gemmill tells me).

This is how it goes i've discovered, (someone lets say Gemmill or his dearest Alex say for example) picks a fight with someone fairly new to the board, now you either A ignore them (the best thing to do in all fairness). B walk away with your tail between your legs upset or C (if you've taken a bit too much) stand up for yourself argue your point and give a bit back. Now because the older members (certain members, Mods and Admin's) are all bumming one another on here they all pile in on the same side to protect there most favourite bum chums).

Now i am far from the only person who has fallen into this trap but would just like to warn others what the crack is here.

Toontastic V Newcastle on Line - Toontastic despite constant sniping at N O L (out of jelousy) are almost always last to the big stories, almost everything on Toontastic has already appeared on Newcastle online previously. Its often virtually dead too. Its basically not even half the site that N O L is. This i suspect will always be as the people in charge of the site need to keep the bully boys in check because its just a small clicky group on there (not everyone by the way), this prevents others getting as involved as they are not one of the inbred gang.

Gemmill and other double agents (under different names) are found on N O L too so be warned!

Gemmills Toontastic Sig is:

QUOTE(HTT)

This forum will die a death pretty soon because it's too snobby, too perpetual. N.O is a Newcastle United Fans Forum, a community, and always will be, long after this one has gone.

O RLY?

This is the thread when i decided to stand up for myself against the Clicky bunch. who rally round very quickly.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11584 (i had dared to argue with Gemmill and subsequent bum chums on another thread, so this time they came back stronger).

Edited by gram

Oh and surprise, surprise, in he walks. TOPTOON, you had the piss taken out of you for starting the same thread twice - like anyone else on here would have done, the admins included.

You fucking bit big time and as you evidently have the inability to argue articulately, you resort to questioning people's sexuality. You're asked to stop and you continue - and then you wonder why people get pissed off with you??

Do us all a favour - fuck off to whatever hole you can and stop trying to create more bad blood between toontastic and newcastle-online. I can safely say that the admins on here don't welcome it and i'm pretty sure I can speak for they guys over there too.

I should imagine your thread is about as welcome as a fart in an astronaut suit so how about you stop being a mong and and let things go! You fucked up and you were laughed at - live with it!

Can someone ban this doyle?

I can do ;)

I haven't as yet because I've no doubt the thread he's created on N-O will be filled with comments about the 'Nazi admins banning him on here'...

I'm quite happy to ban him for trying to encite another board war if the admins on N-O would do the same - then Skunkers can deal with him! :angry:

Can someone ban this doyle?

I can do :P

I haven't as yet because I've no doubt the thread he's created on N-O will be filled with comments about the 'Nazi admins banning him on here'...

I'm quite happy to ban him for trying to encite another board war if the admins on N-O would do the same - then Skunkers can deal with him! ;)

Aye good call :P

Theres no need for it like, a ''board war'' :angry:

And I'm locking this one.

If it kicks off again, he's banned from here and I hope you guys do likewise Dave??

Like I said, let the Skunkers lot tear him apart... :angry: