Planning...

Isegrim

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trawl back through the post and point a few things out to you. I coud point out that it was you who jumped in on a debate that didn't involve you, just to make personal comments at me (Patrokles mark II tbh) and a retarded point (crowds = trophies). I could point out that when pulled up on it, rather than fight your viewpoint, you resorted to dummy smilies. I could then run to admin and demand you be banned with a post enforcing my point by including the said smilies used

I could do all those things, if I was a big girl's blouse. But I'm not, so I'll just be me, and call you a tit/retard/wankstain/twat

Do you seriously not understand the relationship between a club's income and success? Seriously, you want me to engage in a debate on this? How do you reckon you have pulled me up on this? Jesus wept. :blink:

I don't mind insults personally, but it would be nice if you could at least show some wit or intelligence when making them. As it stands, you're just a tedious bore with zero personality. Anyway, you just continue what you're doing mate, keep supplying the rope. Sooner or later you'll cross the line, of that I'm sure.

trawl back through the post and point a few things out to you. I coud point out that it was you who jumped in on a debate that didn't involve you, just to make personal comments at me (Patrokles mark II tbh) and a retarded point (crowds = trophies). I could point out that when pulled up on it, rather than fight your viewpoint, you resorted to dummy smilies. I could then run to admin and demand you be banned with a post enforcing my point by including the said smilies used

I could do all those things, if I was a big girl's blouse. But I'm not, so I'll just be me, and call you a tit/retard/wankstain/twat

Do you seriously not understand the relationship between a club's income and success? Seriously, you want me to engage in a debate on this? How do you reckon you have pulled me up on this? Jesus wept. :blink:

I don't mind insults personally, but it would be nice if you could at least show some wit or intelligence when making them. As it stands, you're just a tedious bore with zero personality. Anyway, you just continue what you're doing mate, keep supplying the rope. Sooner or later you'll cross the line, of that I'm sure.

To be fair to him its not as if we have had a club in the last few years who have had a massive amount of money poor into them and started to win things they never really had a chance with before is it!

To be fair to him its not as if we have had a club in the last few years who have had a massive amount of money poor into them and started to win things they never really had a chance with before is it!

he was making a direct comparison between size of crowd and worthiness of trophies. If you can't see how ludicrous that equation is I can't help you

and I think you'll find Chelsea had the same amount of bums on seats before Abramovich as after

but then again, most people can't see the difference between cash flow and fanbase.

but using :blink: as a response clearly demonstrates how witty and intelligent you are doesn't it?

do me a favour

If you didn't wade in after my every post perhaps you wouldn't be subjected to such 'boring' insults

he was making a direct comparison between size of crowd and worthiness of trophies. If you can't see how ludicrous that equation is I can't help you

and I think you'll find Chelsea had the same amount of bums on seats before Abramovich as after

but then again, most people can't see the difference between cash flow and fanbase.

I wasn't saying that at all and I pointed out Chelsea were an obvious exception. You completely missed the point.

Other than that, I agree with Shearergol, bickering is as boring as fuck even if you're directly involved in it but is even more tedious if it's a third party. Funny how these things always seem to involve you though, isn't it?

Fuck me, LM even manages to call Man Utd "manure"

How very witty.

I've been calling them manure since before you were born son, when we had a shit board.

:angry::blink:

how very witty :P

How very witty.

I've been calling them manure since before you were born son, when we had a shit board.

Was it funny back then?

no, having a shit board isn't at all funny, and hopefully you won't find out

How very witty.

Was it funny back then?

no, having a shit board isn't at all funny

Agreed

How very witty.

Was it funny back then?

Agreed

and all the shit clubs with shite boards envious of you playing regularly in europe is funny :blink:

How very witty.

Was it funny back then?

Agreed

and all the shit clubs with shite boards envious of you playing regularly in europe is funny :blink:

Yep, everyone else is jealous of us, you're right.

How very witty.

Was it funny back then?

Agreed

Yep, everyone else is jealous of us, you're right.

well, when we are playing in europe, they are. That is perfectly correct.

When we had a shite board, I was jealous of other clubs playing in europe. If you don't believe me, you should ask fans of the 87 clubs who haven't qualified for europe as often as us, if they prefer watching The Bill at home rather than supporting their team against european opposition.

As we weren't in europe last season, I would imagine you would know this. You weren't hibernating or something ?

When we had a shite board, I was jealous of other clubs playing in europe. If you don't believe me, you should ask fans of the 87 clubs who haven't qualified for europe as often as us, if they prefer watching The Bill at home rather than supporting their team against european opposition.

As we weren't in europe last season, I would imagine you would know this. You weren't hibernating or something ?

Tbh watching the Bill is a far more appealing prospect than watching some of the opposition the UEFA cup drags up.

So when we're in Europe, they're jealous of us?

What about when we're playing in the league then, as they seem to be laughing at us generally.

Why would someone below us in the league - or in a lower division - laugh at us ?

Besides, what happens on message boards doesn't happen in real life so I wouldn't worry about it

EDIT/PS

You don't really understand football fan banter do you ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Tbh watching the Bill is a far more appealing prospect than watching some of the opposition the UEFA cup drags up.

Fair point :o On a serious note, the number of teams in the European Cup has seriously weakened the UEFA Cup but there is no way they would revert back to the old formats now

I love the way LM is absolutely oblivious to how much of an absolute fucking laughing stock we are. Mostly due to Shepherd as well.

He's not faking it either. It's fucking scary how it just passes him by.

Tom Hicks has outlined Liverpool's new owners' determination to offer manager Rafa Benitez the support he needs to make the club champions.

On Tuesday, Hicks, along with his American business partner George Gillett Jnr, was presented as the new custodian of the Premiership club.

Reports have suggested the duo will provide Benitez with a huge transfer kitty in a bid to close the gap on Chelsea and Manchester United at the top of the table.

While Hicks was not willing to divulge any figures, he confirmed the intention to back Benitez's plans for moulding a competitive squad.

"Talking to Rafa this morning, he was talking about you need to combine keeping your core players, the need to bring in some top star players and also the need to develop your own young players," said Hicks at a press conference live on Sky Sports News.

"Young players are the lifeblood of any team and we talked a lot about how we could improve the whole development process.

"We're not going to put a budget on what we are going to do. We will let Rafa and Rick (Parry) bring us their plans, then we'll support those plans.

"If we have the chance to get a great player, we'll get great players, but that's Rick's job, that's Rafa's job to help bring us those requests."

Hicks also confirmed that he will be the club's co-chairman, along with Gillett, with David Moores taking on the role of Honorary Life President.

He added: "We decided the tallest partner can be chairman!

"We are going to be co-chairmen. We are equal partners in every sense of the word and we will each have one of our sons on the board as well.

"That's the kind of relationship you have to have to be successful. George and I feel we now have that knowledge and confidence to be successful.

"Both of our styles is to be successful, but in the sports industry you depend on the people who run that business. In this case, Rick is running the business and we'll be his board members."