What mobile phone do you have?

IrishMag

Nokia 6133...for free? Yeh I'll take it. The Motorola v3i looks nice but it has a flimsy feel to it. Guaranteed it'd be broken within a week.

6133.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This piece of shit..

nokia-1100.jpg

Broke the screen so can only see half of it so I can't use it for texts just phone calls, pretty fucking usless.

Did have a Samsung D600 but it broke, and I do have another decent Nokia that I haven't got round to getting unlocked yet. My contract is up soon so I might get a new phone.

Just got a new one. Had a Erricson k700i and I was perfectly happy with it until the little joystick thing stopped working. Seeing as it's eventually happened to everyone else I've known with a joy-sticky SE phone I'm never going that route again.

Just picked up a one of these, nowt special and doesn't have as good a screen as my last one but it does the job and takes TF cards as a bonus. Realised after my last one that I never use em for anything other than calls and texts anyway.

5200_02.jpg

Edited by BlueStar

Had a D750 for over a year and the joystick is fine. Just playing too many games tbh. :lol:

Personally I wouldn't stray from S-E at present, I think they are superior in every way in terms of functionality and ease of use.

Edited by nufc4ever