I may not play this season - Owen

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

When I was doing some filming at the ground in Dec I was told that he would play the last 2 matches of the season.... it was by one of the training staff so it could still be just media spin? :lol:

When I was doing some filming at the ground in Dec I was told that he would play the last 2 matches of the season.... it was by one of the training staff so it could still be just media spin? :lol:

Do you work in the media mate? [/Nobby]

He won't be back.

Do ginger beards double up as medical qualifications in Australia or what? :lol:

No piss flaps, of course it doesn't, you have to shave it off to get medical qualifications, ginger beard just gets you legal status here :unsure:

I hope I'm wrong but I really don't think we will see much of Owen playing for the toon ever again (not that he did in the first place!)

Like I joked previously in another thread, I can see there being a set back with his recovery, him playing a few games to eligable for england selection for the euro qualifiers, getting an "injury" (not unlike Babayaro's reoccuring one) and being unavailable for most of the season. Then recovering just in time for the euro 08 finals where he has either a great finals campaign and fucks off to another club or gets injured again and the cycle repeats once more until WC 2010.

By the way scotty, you only have to be strawberry blonde, latent homosexual and a sarcastic bore to get a high paying accounting partner position with one of the big four here - do you want me to forward your resume? :lol:

Can't be the general media because if he calls shooting video, filming he'd be laughed out of the business!

Can't be the general media because if he calls shooting video, filming he'd be laughed out of the business!

If that's true, the general media must be a proper bunch of cock munchers. :lol:

If that's true, the general media must be a proper bunch of cock munchers. :lol:

Looking for a career change scotty?

Looking for a career change scotty?

No, Steven.

"Filming!? MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!"

I actually met some people staying at the same hotel as me in Mull last year who were doing some 'filming for the BBC' in their own words. I reckon Sammy's talking a load of bull. The great gallah.

I actually met some people staying at the same hotel as me in Mull last year who were doing some 'filming for the BBC' in their own words. I reckon Sammy's talking a load of bull. The great gallah.

Actually the beeb still uses film for some of their productions, unfortunately it is no longer cost effective and with HD tape cameras producing the quality of pictures that they do it is the death of film as a format.

Did you know that Kodak have stopped producing stills camera film?

And in turn that will mean no more motion stock.

It's quite sad really because tape's life expectancy is a fraction to that of celluloid. Things produced over the last 5-10 years won't last like the pioneering films of the 1910s & 20s. :lol:

Edited by sammynb

Actually the beeb still uses film for some of their productions, unfortunately it is no longer cost effective and with HD tape cameras producing the quality of pictures that they do it is the death of film as a format.

It's quite sad really because tape's life expectancy is a fraction to that of celluloid. Things produced over the last 5-10 years won't last like the pioneering films of the 1910s & 20s. :lol:

Geektastic :lol:

Actually, it was a shitty daytime programme about antiques so it would have been video I guess. :lol:

It's quite sad really because tape's life expectancy is a fraction to that of celluloid. Things produced over the last 5-10 years won't last like the pioneering films of the 1910s & 20s. :unsure:

Geektastic :lol:

That's the arsehole calling the armpit hairy Grass! :lol:

Actually, it was a shitty daytime programme about antiques so it would have been video I guess. :lol:

:unsure:

It's quite sad really because tape's life expectancy is a fraction to that of celluloid. Things produced over the last 5-10 years won't last like the pioneering films of the 1910s & 20s. :unsure:

:)

But what do they know? :lol:

It's quite sad really because tape's life expectancy is a fraction to that of celluloid. Things produced over the last 5-10 years won't last like the pioneering films of the 1910s & 20s. :)

Actually, it was a shitty daytime programme about antiques so it would have been video I guess. :unsure:

:)

But what do they know? :lol:

True, the wankers :lol:

Still don't think Owen is going to play.