Ketsbaia's mobile was right

Renton

Well partly, anyway.

Yesterday we had a decent first falf, and at least put up a battling performance. But our lack of width was obvious, and it seems to me that our game plan, as always under Souness, is to stop the other team playing rather than play ourselves. It was also obvioulsy an idiotic mistake to play Dyer and Emre when they weren't fit - the actions of a desperate man.

But in the second half we were abysmal, absolutely shocking. We were playing at home, but had no posession. Boumsong, 8 million quid? :blink:

And the worst part about it was that ManU were shit as well, playing the worst I can remember from them at SJP in over a decade. Some people will say we made them play bad, but this is bollocks in my opinion, they were just having an off-day and they are going to struggle now Keane is past it.

But they still owned us, winning 2-0 away from home. Their fans took the piss throughout the match, and we had no comebacks - really depressing. But the worst thing? About half of our lot actually clapped us off after the match. Why the fuck would anyone do that after witnessing that abortion of a second half is beyond me. One point and NO goals from 4 games says it all.

So getting back to the point, well done you lot for keeping Souness in a job. Well done for accepting such mediocrity with such gratitude. The happy clappy brigade are going to get us fucking relegated. Hope they are still clapping in the championship.

Well partly, anyway.

So getting back to the point, well done you lot for keeping Souness in a job. Well done for accepting such mediocrity with such gratitude. The happy clappy brigade are going to get us fucking relegated. Hope they are still clapping in the championship.

21122[/snapback]

So what is the answer - walk out ?

Then start slagging each other off on the forums, and getting other supporters doing likewise ?

Dont be daft.

We need Souey OUT thats for sure. But we are not going to for a while yet. Then Shepherd will sack him after the transfer window closes, thereby stopping three quarters of possible managers coming in.

This is SHEPHERDS fault for bringing Souness in in the first place.

Now out of desperation he is offering ludicrous, idiotic amounts to bring in players that might paper over the cracks.The Rooney humiliation did far more damage than good. We are still being mocked for that - thank you Shepherd.

But bottom line. Shepherd brought this twat in. We are 4 games into the season, the club is in a fucking mess like it hasnt been for years, we still havent scored and don't LOOK as if we are going to, and if it wasnt for the makems, we'd be propping up the bastard league despite spending vast amounts, second only to Chelsea. If that isnt managerial incompetence on the grand level I don't know what frigging is.

Shepherd brought him in Shepherd is to blame.

Well partly, anyway.

21122[/snapback]

So what is the answer - walk out ?

Then start slagging each other off on the forums, and getting other supporters doing likewise ?

Dont be daft.

We need Souey OUT thats for sure. But we are not going to for a while yet. Then Shepherd will sack him after the transfer window closes, thereby stopping three quarters of possible managers coming in.

This is SHEPHERDS fault for bringing Souness in in the first place.

Now out of desperation he is offering ludicrous, idiotic amounts to bring in players that might paper over the cracks.The Rooney humiliation did far more damage than good. We are still being mocked for that - thank you Shepherd.

But bottom line. Shepherd brought this twat in. We are 4 games into the season, the club is in a fucking mess like it hasnt been for years, we still havent scored and don't LOOK as if we are going to, and if it wasnt for the makems, we'd be propping up the bastard league despite spending vast amounts, second only to Chelsea. If that isnt managerial incompetence on the grand level I don't know what frigging is.

Shepherd brought him in Shepherd is to blame.

21136[/snapback]

Shepherd is a grade A idiot who reacts to the fans. If the fans accept mediocrity and clap after a humiliating defeat.he's not going to react to it and bin Souness.

If we'd kicked up a stink after the Chelsea game, maybe he would have reacted then. But amazingly we didn't, despite the treatment we gave Robson a year earlier. I just don't understand how anyone can be happy with our performances and results this year. I'm sorry, I'm still angry. If anyone here here stayed and clapped yesterday they are a major part of the problem imo.

Even Souness isn't daft enough to think that just because we clapped them off in certain games that we're happy.

Last Friday when he was being interviewed on SSN, that David Craig said, "The fans appear to be warming to you now", and Souness squirmed. He knows we're not happy, that's why he's trying to sign Owen and has signed Luque.

Well partly, anyway.

Yesterday we had a decent first falf, and at least put up a battling performance. But our lack of width was obvious, and it seems to me that our game plan, as always under Souness, is to stop the other team playing rather than play ourselves.  It was also obvioulsy an idiotic mistake to play Dyer and Emre when they weren't fit - the actions of a desperate man.

But in the second half we were abysmal, absolutely shocking. We were playing at home, but had no posession.  Boumsong, 8 million quid?  :blink:

And the worst part about it was that ManU were shit as well, playing the worst I can remember from them at SJP in over a decade. Some people will say we made them play bad, but this is bollocks in my opinion, they were just having an off-day and they are going to struggle now Keane is past it.

But they still owned us, winning 2-0 away from home. Their fans took the piss throughout the match, and we had no comebacks - really depressing. But the worst thing? About half of our lot actually clapped us off after the match. Why the fuck would anyone do that after witnessing that abortion of a second half is beyond me. One point and NO goals from 4 games says it all.

21122[/snapback]

Very well put. See my post about moving, passing, trying to dictate the pace of the game, same thing. Good teams with proper managers try to do this, but teams with people like Souness...

Too true.  I can't remember a even decent atmosphere since Barcelona 3-2 8 years back :blink:

21432[/snapback]

Not at SJP anyway... there have been a few cup matches in neutral grounds that have been cracking.

21435[/snapback]

Chelsea at the semi in 2000 springs to mind.

Too true.  I can't remember a even decent atmosphere since Barcelona 3-2 8 years back :blush:

21432[/snapback]

Still, our fans are the best in the world! :blink:

The atmosphere at SJP is incredible! :)

So intimidating.....

.......to our own fucking players :)

I thought the fans created a good atmosphere yesterday, it was the players and the manager that let us down, and it was rewarded with a round of applause. :blink:

Anyway, it's true that ManU's away support is phenominal, but not as good as it once was. We simply suffered because we have no comebacks to their taunts - our team is so shit what can we sing back? Shearer, of course, gets the brunt of it, which is why he is particularly backed in this fixture - nowt wrong with that.

And they were spot on with chants of Souness for England, One more scouser on the dole (well he's obviously not a scouser but you know what they meant), and you're going down.

FFS give us a team worthy of support then you will hear the difference!

They could bring back terracing for one end of the ground if the Taylor report allowed it, that would help the atmosphere tenfold.

It works in Germany

They could bring back terracing for one end of the ground if the Taylor report allowed it, that would help the atmosphere tenfold.

It works in Germany

21459[/snapback]

I'd still prefer the giving us a good team option. :blink:

But we'd have nowt to complain about then :blink:

21466[/snapback]

That would be an absolute tragedy. I bet if our club won the quadruple, we'd actually LOSE support. We've all become so accustomed to moaning that we wouldn't know how to continue as fans.

21470[/snapback]

This board would shut down.

21466[/snapback]

That would be an absolute tragedy. I bet if our club won the quadruple, we'd actually LOSE support. We've all become so accustomed to moaning that we wouldn't know how to continue as fans.

21470[/snapback]

This board would shut down.

21476[/snapback]

There will be a 50% drop in traffic here when we score our first goal (November).

21466[/snapback]

21470[/snapback]

I think we all could still do our best Alex Ferguson impression. IIRC he stormed of the pitch after having won the Scottish Cup with Aberdeen saying something like "I am not going to celebrate because we were rubbish, we weren't worthy winners and don't deserve credit at all for this rubbish performance." (I just remember the word "rubbish" was mentioned a dozen times or so).