Derren Brown

geordieshandy

Burn Him.

Watched his "Gathering" show last night, tremendous. Coming to the Empire in May, I reckon it's worth a trip to the village.

Go for it, I went to see him on this "Something wicked this way comes" tour, fucking awesome.

• 3 months later...

Saw him last night in mackemland. Absolutely class. Some of the stuff he does is just impossible to wrap your head around. :lol:

Cool, he's on at the Ipswich Empire on the 22nd, I'm tempted to see him again.

Saw him last night in mackemland. Absolutely class. Some of the stuff he does is just impossible to wrap your head around. :lol:

We should try and get him to be part of the St. James backroom staff, who knows he may be able to turn our players into world beaters, or hex the opposition!!!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Cool, he's on at the Ipswich Empire on the 22nd, I'm tempted to see him again.

Definitely worth it Jimbo. I'll not say owt to spoil any of the night, but it's just head-scratchingly, how-the-fuck-did-that-just-happen good.

We should try and get him to be part of the St. James backroom staff, who knows he may be able to turn our players into world beaters, or hex the opposition!!!

You're joking aren't you mate. Firstly he wouldn't understand the Geordie nation and now he's performed in the land of the unwashed, not a chance.

You're joking aren't you mate. Firstly he wouldn't understand the Geordie nation and now he's performed in the land of the unwashed, not a chance.

would make great tv.

• 1 year later...

Any one watch his "Evening of Wonder" lastnight ?

utterly incredible, it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on TV, especially the Oracle bit at the end.

Some of it must be staged. You can tell how he gets some of it, reading body language etc. but some of the stuff is impossible to know. Like that lass at the end when he said you have a kitten named poppy!? And that bloke on the phone, knowing which 6 numbers he was going to say in the correct order, or knowing that indian bloke was going to Iceland!?

Went to the live show. Very bizarre. Have tickets to see him again this summer.

Nice one, didn't realise he was touring again, just booked tickets to see him at Norwich.

Some of it must be staged. You can tell how he gets some of it, reading body language etc. but some of the stuff is impossible to know. Like that lass at the end when he said you have a kitten named poppy!? And that bloke on the phone, knowing which 6 numbers he was going to say in the correct order, or knowing that indian bloke was going to Iceland!?

It's magic. :D

• 4 months later...

I need to catch up on some of this guys work, he's great. I saw Seance a couple of years ago with my brother, got absolutely shit scared when I was getting the same results they did.