West Ham in danger of having points docked

Gemmill

Anyone hear this news? Apparently as part of the delving the Premier League has been doing into the whole Mascherano to Liverpool thing, they're calling into question the whole substance of the transaction that took Mascherano and Tevez to West Ham. Supposedly there is some doubt as to whether the transaction ever really resulted in them being West Ham players.

If they weren't West Ham players then West Ham are guilty of fielding players that they aren't legally allowed to field, which could result in them having points docked.

I would fucking wet myself.

Edited by Gemmill

brain.gifeggert2.jpg

:lol: Is that the biscuit dude? How do you get to be a multi-millionaire selling biscuits, did he invent Hob-Nobs?

Well they are cheap to make and these days you can charge a small fortune for them.

Fron Biscuits

$4.03 for some chocolate digestives. I see what you mean.

brain.gifeggert2.jpg

:lol: Is that the biscuit dude? How do you get to be a multi-millionaire selling biscuits, did he invent Hob-Nobs?

Well they are cheap to make and these days you can charge a small fortune for them.

Fron Biscuits

$4.03 for some chocolate digestives. I see what you mean.

Get Peter Crouch to West Ham! He is the most Pinky like in the premiership!