Betfair- The lads with patience.

Pegasus Bridge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately that's not right, you can make that 18 quid but it won't be until another game. Because to activate that 50 quid you have to to spend 50 quid first. Try clicking "Qualifier" and it'll say you've made a very small loss, but then thats when you use that 50 quid free bet to put on another matched bet, meaning that you can make bout a guaranteed 40 quid on the next game.

I've been reading about it all morning, I finally understand it!

Edited by Southern Geordie

Yeah think I am, but going to wait till the weekend cos I'm owed quite a bit of money from my mate. Thing is with the betting exchange (betfair) you have to put about 150 quid in there incase you win on betfred instead. Gonna try and lay the underdog so that the chances are that I'll have my money in betfair instead of having to keep withdrawing it from bookies like betfred and putting it into betfair. Seems confusing but after about a day I've got to grips with it. Also my mate said he's had a chat with his work mate who's earnt bout 300 quid in 2 weeks, for sitting at your computer it ain't bad eh!

Good point, problem is I'm already registered with coral. Don't think you can do two accounts otherwise you could rinse everybody over and over. Then again they closed my account cos of my "age verification" due to paying with a debit card. Even though I'm 20 they were asking me to ring up a number about verifying my age, couldn't be arsed as it seemd a bit dodgy!

May re-register anyway..

By the way if anybody wants a free 50 quid coral bet - http://coral.co.uk/sun50/ The more money you're willing to put in the more you get out, if the odds are high then you could win a lot off that 50 quid bet so may wait and use betfreds £25 free bet to test the waters with a really low odds bet so don't have to put much in

Edited by Southern Geordie

• 2 weeks later...